Malta - 4* Santana Hotel
From €740pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
18 Jul 2022 - 27 Jul 2022
Alternate travel dates available
- 9 Nights
- From €740pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin to Malta next July and spend nine glorious nights at the fantastic Santana Hotel.
The Santana Hotel enjoys a central location in St. Paul's Bay, on the beautiful island of Malta.
The hotel is located just 150 metres away from the promenade and the beach. A host of shopping opportunities, dining options and entertainment venues are to be found nearby. Guests will find themselves just a short distance away from many of the island's most charming towns and villages.
This wonderful hotel greets guests with warm hospitality and the promise of an enjoyable stay. The guest rooms are beautifully designed, enjoying an air of peace and serenity. The rooms are well equipped with modern amenities. Guests can enjoy the exciting entertainment that the hotel provides in the evening.
Gozo Full-Day Jeep Tour w/ Private Boat to Gozo & return (avoid queuing) from €70
Explore the island of Gozo by Jeep on a full-day tour from Malta. Discover both the highlights and hidden corners of Gozo in a Jeep that can travel on small country roads where larger vehicles cannot venture. Visit top attractions such as Victoria, Qala Belvedere, and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ggantija Temples, along with many other destinations across the island. Includes driver-guide, lunch and food tastings, transportation by Jeep, and hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations.
- Full-day Jeep tour of Gozo from Malta
- Experience the history and natural beauty of Gozo with an informative guide
- Learn about the Ġgantija Temples, a World Heritage Site that dates to the Neolithic era
- Includes lunch, transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Valletta Food Tour from €40
Experience the culture of Malta’s capital city through its cuisine during a food and walking tour that reveals Valletta’s top sights and bites. You’ll explore on foot for a more intimate glimpse into the Old Town, and discover dishes that you might otherwise have missed due to the language barrier. Plus, exploring in a small group limited to 10 people means you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Sample both classic and contemporary Maltese dishes
- All food and drinks are included, there are no hidden costs
- Get recommendations on where to eat for the rest of your stay
- Explore on foot to observe the smaller details
Archaeological Sites & Fishing Villages Tour from €115
Visit monuments that predate the Pyramids and Stonehenge—the Tarxien Temples, Mnajdra Temples and Hagar Qim—on this self-guided tour, with private door-to-door transfers and onboard Wi-Fi to maximize your time. Explore the sites using the audio and visual systems, then stop at Marsaxlokk and Wied iz-Zurrieq fishing villages, where you can choose to have a lunch with a view or take a boat ride to Blue Grotto (both at own expense).
- Tour the Tarxien Temples, recognized with UNESCO World Heritage status
- Action-packed tour visits three ancient sites and two villages
- All the freedom of independent travel without the self-drive stress
- Picks up and drops direct from your accommodation, saving time
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Malta experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- 10kg hand luggage
- 9 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Santana Hotel, in a standard room with balcony
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Malta and Gozo excursions and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094, email firstname.lastname@example.org request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.