Malta -4* Dolmen Resort Hotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
03 Oct 2021 - 10 Oct 2021
Alternative dates available on request
- 7 nights
- From €650PP
Fly from Cork to Malta and spend a week in the Malta this October
Beautiful located at the waters edge, the Dolmen Hotel is the perfect retreat for an island holiday in Malta.The hotel facilities include 488 guest rooms + suites, a variety of 7 restaurants & bars and 6 pools to choose from, an Inhouse Casino,state of the art conference facilities + meeting rooms, stunning wedding venues and Free WiFi so guests can stay connected throughout their stay.
To ensure an utterly memorable vacation, take advantage of our spacious Amazonia Beach lido, 4 outdoor pools, kids' pool, PADI diving school and water sports centre. Indulge in a relaxing treatment at the Myoka leading Spa in Malta or reenergise in one of the two heated indoor pools, fitness room, hydro massage, and sauna.
Animation activities are provided on a daily basis together with a kids club during the summer months and Daily entertainment is held during the evenings. As one of the best quality Malta hotels, the Dolmen Hotel also provides a multi-storey car park with over 400 car spaces.
Discover the warmth of traditional Maltese hospitality, the flavours of authentic cuisine and the excitement of the Mediterranean – experience the vacation you deserve with the Dolmen Hotel.
Malta Food and Wine Tour with Visit of Local Farm
Discover the tastes and sights of Malta as you explore the more rural parts of the island during this full-day, small-group tour.
Visit small villages and sample local products from the farmers. Admire the beautiful scenery from various viewpoints, visit an olive grove, and sit down to a delectable Maltese lunch paired with local wines as you tour Malta's north-western region.
- Take a full-day food and wine tour of Malta’s north-western region
- Visit small villages and local farms to sample gourmet, regional products
- Sit down to a delicious Maltese lunch paired with local wines
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group excursion
- From €128pp
Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & Caves
Discover Malta’s two smaller islands—Gozo and Comino—on this full-day boat tour from Bugibba.
Cruise along the rugged coastline to reach the Crystal and Blue lagoons with their turquoise waters and ideal swimming and snorkeling spots. Then explore the island of Gozo on your own or with a pre-arranged tour to see its key landmarks and cities such as Victoria and Xlendi before heading back to Malta.
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Crystal and Blue lagoons
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo on your own or with a tour
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels included
- From €25pp
'Game of Thrones' Filming Locations Tour in Malta
Discover the Lands of Ice and Fire on this full-day tour of Malta’s Game of Thrones filming locations.
On this tour, which was designed and is led by two actors who appeared on the HBO TV series, you’ll get up close to the ancient forts, parkland, and streets that set the scene for the Red Keep and King’s Landing—among other top sites—in season one and two of the series. You’ll also hear behind-the-scenes trivia about the series as you explore Mdina, Rabat, and other countryside locations.
- Full-day Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Malta
- Hear behind-the-scenes gossip from the guides, two actors who appeared on the show
- Explore King’s Landing, the Red Keep and other iconic Game of Thrones locations
- Visit Mdina, Rabat and, other countryside locations
- Learn all about Malta's filming locations used in seasons one and two of the hit TV show
- From €65
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- Hand lugagge only
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in the 4* Dolmen Hotel, Malta, in a Standard Room with Balcony
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Malta tours, excursions and activities
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.