Holiday - Special Offers
Malaga- 4* Globales Playa Estepona
From €948pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
28 Jun 2024 - 05 Jul 2024
Alternate dates available
- 7 nights
- Malaga, Spain
- From €948pp all-inclusive
Fly from Cork to Malaga and spend a week soaking up the sun (and hitting the waterpark!) on the Costa del Sol.
The stunning Globales Playa Estepona hotel is located is on Atalaya Isdabes beach front and in the heart of the Costa del Sol just 5 km from Puerto Banus and 13 km from Maebella and Estepona. There is are numerous restaurants, bars, and shops available and public transportation.
This establishment spans across 40,000 square-metre grounds that are filled with ponds, fountains, gardens and extensive green woodlands. A water park called Splash World is fully integrated into the hotel complex and includes a kamikaze slide that will launch you into the 12 feet pool, a capsule slide, a large wave pool and others tornado slides with rafts and aqua-racers.
All guest rooms are air-conditioned and have balconies, flat screen TV with cable channels, a safety deposit box, telephone, free Internet Wi-Fi Access, a mini-bar, security doors and full bathroom with hairdryer. Other hotel amenities include a beach club restaurant with a large terrace and an entertainment stage. The hotel features outdoor swimming pools, children's playground, sport facilities and free self-parking is also available.
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour from €72
Experience a night of wine and tapas in Malaga on a 3.5-hour, small-group culinary tour of the city’s gourmet highlights, from a classic shop to beloved bars. Immerse yourself in the unique flavors of Spain’s southern coast while tasting your way through some of Malaga's classic foods, from Iberian ham to tapas and wine. Enjoy a fun, convivial group of fellow food lovers, and get an insider’s perspective on traditional cuisine and cutting-edge chefs.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Arabian Baths Experience at Malaga’s Hammam Al Andalus from €47
Immerse yourself in the sublime serenity of Malaga’s heavenly Hammam Al Ándalus during a session in the opulent Arabian baths. Venture within and sip fresh mint tea while soothing mind body and soul in thermal pools and relaxing Jacuzzis. Stimulate your senses in the icy plunge pool; inhale the aromatic scents of the steam room; then indulge in a massage with exfoliating scrub. Upgrade to enjoy a purifying Midra massage that stimulates blood circulations and exfoliates.
- Spa session inside Hammam Al Ándalus, Malaga’s Arabian baths
- Relax at leisure, enjoying the steam room and thermal baths
- Soak up the ambiance of Moorish Malaga while sipping on mint tea
- Select your preferred massage oil from a selection of lavender, red amber, rose or jasmine flower
- Choose from three different massages including a Kessa purifying experience with red-grape oil
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Malaga experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- Checked luggage
- Airport transfers
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation at the 4* Globales Playa Estepona, in a twin room with balcony
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Malaga city tours, activities and experiences
Did you know? You can book many of our holidays with a deposit, and pay the rest in instalments. Ask your travel agent for more information.
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.