Holidays To Spain
Majorca- 4* Globales Bouganvilla
From €745pp all-inclusive (based on 2+2)
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
17 Jun 2023 - 24 Jun 2023
Alternate travel dates available on request
- 7 nights
- Majorca, Spain
- From €745pp all-inclusive (based on 2+2)
Fly from Cork Airport to Majorca and spend a week in the Spanish sun next June.
The charming, family-friendly Globales Apartotel Bouganvilla is ideally situated in the beautiful town of Sa Coma, which is located on the east coast of Majorca.
Guests will find a small idyllic bay just 350 metre from the property and the nearest main beach is just 1 kilometre away. The town centre offers plenty of shops and entertainment venues and is easily reached in a few minutes. Hop on the mini-train to get there even quicker.
Whether travelling with friends or with the family, the complex offers different apartment sizes and studios to accommodate all kinds of travellers. All of them feature a private balcony or a terrace and are designed to provide a comfortable stay, including spacious rooms and modern amenities.
The hotel has a wide range of dining options, where guests can choose between buffet formulas, à la carte dishes and a set menu. Visitors can enjoy numerous activities that will entertain both adults and children.
- two large pools
- evening entertainment
- buffet restaurant, pizzeria, barbecue, ice cream parlour
- aqua aerobics, football and tennis
The 10 Tastings of Palma de Mallorca With Locals: Private Food Tour from €65
Discover the sights and flavors of the Balearic Islands during this private tasting tour of Palma de Mallorca. Stroll through the historic, city stopping at important city landmarks like the Santa Catalina Market, and sample a variety of Spanish treats, from sweet to savory. Enjoy bites of typical snacks like Spanish tortilla, croquettes, ham, a typical almond ice cream from Palma, and even a taste of vermouth.
- Discover Spanish cuisine on a food tour in Palma de Mallorca
- Walk through the city and stop at local eateries and markets
- Sample Spanish treats like croquettes, ham, and vermouth
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Explore Mallorca in Your Own Formula One Car from €59
Explore the island of Mallorca in a Formula One car during this exciting adventure. Hop into a 3-wheeled car with a professional guide and visit some of the island’s key locations. Choose from two tour lengths, which wind along the coast of Cavia and through the stunning landscapes. The longer tour offers a drive through the mountains towards Estellencs.
- Explore Mallorca in a 3-wheeled Formula One car
- Drive along the coast of Cavia and admire the views
- Choose from two tour lengths to suit your needs
- All necessary equipment and driver are included
Save time and money and ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- Checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation at the 4* Globales Apartotel Bouganvilla
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Majorcan tours, activities, day trips and excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.