European City Breaks
Krakow- 3* Columbus Hotel
From €350pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
13 Nov 2023 - 17 Nov 2023
Alternate dates available on request
- 4 nights
- Krakow, Poland
- From €350pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork to Krakow next November to experience a relaxing break in this beautiful and historic Polish city, with loads to do.
Situated in the trendy Kazimierz District, the former Jewish Quarter, just a few minutes away from the Old Town, the Columbus hotel offers comfortable accommodation and an unbeatable location.
The Old Synagogue is barely 300 metres away from the hotel and some of the city's main tourist sites, such as the Market Square, the Town Hall or the Wawel Castle are also within walking distance. The airport is about 25-minute drive away.
Guestrooms are comfortable, elegantly decorated in warm tones and wooden furniture and equipped with necessary amenities, some of them have balconies.
The hotel also offers a small conference room for business meetings or training sessions up to 40 participants. A delicious breakfast buffet is available every morning at the hotel's breakfast room.
Krakow Food Tasting Tour with Delicious Poland from €79
Feast your senses on the culinary delights of Krakow on an afternoon or evening food tour of the Kazimierz district. Visit several local favorites to sample a host of traditional foods. Feast on Krakow-style food, authentic Polish cuisine, Polish vodka and craft beer, and a delicious dessert while learning about the culinary culture of the city from your guide.
- A tasting tour of Krakow’s bustling Kazimierz district with local guide
- Skip tourist traps and visit several local eateries
- Learn the stories behind Polish culture and food
- Small-group tour for a more personal experience
Krakow Old Town Guided Walking Tour from €18
Krakow’s UNESCO-listed Old Town is the city’s most atmospheric district and the best way to explore is on foot. This 3-hour walking tour checks off all the highlights, including the Royal Route and the Wawel Castle complex; the medieval St. Mary’s Basilica and 17th-century St Peter and Paul’s Church; and the historic Cloth Hall.
- 3-hour walking tour of Krakow’s Old Town
- Discover the UNESCO-listed monuments of Krakow’s oldest district
- Explore the Royal Route and the Wawel Castle complex
- Admire architectural wonders such as St Peter and Paul’s Church, St Mary’s Basilica, and the Cloth Hall
- Learn more about Krakow’s fascinating history and heritage from a local guide
Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow from €30
Visit UNESCO World Heritage–listed Auschwitz-Birkenau, a former Nazi concentration camp where more than a million European Jews and other prisoners were confined or killed during World War II. A professional guide sensitively portrays the horrors of the Holocaust as you tour the barracks, watchtowers, railway ramps, gas chambers and crematoriums at the two camps, located in Oświęcim. See poignant museum exhibits and witness moving memorials, where you hear narratives by former detainees and learn of Auschwitz’s liberation in 1945.
- Full-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow with a professional guide
- Learn about the Nazi Holocaust and trace some of the stories of individual prisoners at the camp
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Auschwitz-Birkenau and its memorials
- View the remains of barracks, watchtowers, gas chambers, and fences at the concentration camp
Chocholow Thermal Baths from Krakow from €41
A visit to Chochołowska thermal baths is the perfect way to pamper yourself for a day. Take the stress out of figuring out public transport, by having a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included. You'll travel in an air-conditioned vehicle directly to the thermal baths, with an entrance ticket included. Enjoy the healing thermal waters, and lots of jacuzzis, saunas, and relaxation areas to explore too. If you’re hungry, there is a restaurant on site too.
- Visit one of the largest thermal baths in Podhale—Chochołowska baths
- Entrance fees for a 3-hour visit are included
- Hassle-free experience with Krakow hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Access many spa attractions— such as saunas, whirlpools, and salt rooms
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Krakow experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- 10kg hand lugagge
- 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 3* Columbus Hotel, in a standard double room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Krakow city tours & excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more details or to book please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135; email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.