Family Camping Packages
Italy- Camping Norcenni Girasole
From €671 per mobile home
- Departure Date
10 Jun 2020 - 17 Jun 2020
Other dates also available
- 7 Nights
- Tuscany, Italy
- From €671 per mobile home
Spend a week in the Tuscan hills at the Norcenni Girasole Campsite.
Welcome to this holiday paradise in the heart of the Tuscan hills. This large campsite has it all. A magnificent setting, a spectacular view and excellent facilities for everyone. Stay in a luxury mobile home or take in the charm and adventure of the brand new Serengeti safari tents.
Tip from the specialist:
"No need to leave the campsite as there is so much to do. Plus Tuscany offers much culture and the campsite organises regular trips to Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Lucca and many more."
The surrounding area of Norcenni Girasole Club:
The campsite is perfectly located for exploring Tuscany. A holiday in the rolling Tuscan hills where you can still encounter the trails of the rich history of this region including Dante, Michelangelo and the noble family De Medici.
Some tips for your holiday at Norcenni Girasole Club in Figline Valdarno:
- A visit to Florence is a must. During high season you can travel to this beautiful city by private bus from the campsite. You can also use the regular train connection from the nearby village.
- Spend a day on a Chianti wine tasting trip as a change from the vast amount of culture you are bound to experience in Tuscany.
- Want to go horse riding? Saddle your trusty steed at the large riding school ( 6 hectares) next to the campsite and ride off into the beautiful Tuscan countryside!. Siena and Arezzo are beautiful medieval cities, each with a world-famous square. History is around every corner here.
Why camping Norcenni Girasole Club ?
Funfair Adventure is the cool place for teenagers to hang out. Fancy a ride on a rugged quad? Bouncing on the trampolines? Ready for an adventure between the treetops? Or simply want to chill out in the Games Arena with your friends? With so much to choose from, just take your pick!
Wow what a water park. It’s got waterslides, a lazy river and 6 swimming pools and play pools. You can find these on both the upper part of the campsite and the lower part. In the Vacansoleil Village in the upper part of the campsite a brand new extra lagoon-style pool and large swimming pool have been added to the existing lagoon pool and children's pool, giving you even more of a splashing good time!
Enjoy a glass of Italian wine with your meal in the pizzeria, the buffet restaurant or the new fish restaurant Pescheria. The Tuscan food corner has also been completely renovated. Round off a perfect evening with a tasty gelato in the ice cream parlour. Mmm!
Want to whip up some Tuscan culinary delights? Fill your trolley with tasty local produce from the new campsite shop. Alternatively get all your favourite Italian delicacies from the new take-away. Fresh pastas and lots of other delicious dishes. Light a candle on your veranda and enjoy!
Feel like really relaxing? Then visit the gorgeous wellness decorated with wonderful Tuscan marble. There’s a sauna and fitness centre. Once you’re done, chill out with a good book or play some of the fun family games available in the new bazaar. Got your energy back? Then dance till you drop in the soundproof campsite disco.
For a fee you can take part in some great outdoor activities, such as horse riding or hiking and biking through the hills of Tuscany
The Fiji 2 and Waikiki 2 mobile homes in the Vacansoleil Village are in the same part of the campsite as the glamping accommodations and have a covered terrace (4.5 x 2.5m). The Fiji 1 and Waikiki 1 models are in lovely spots on the lower part of the campsite. The stunning Serengeti tents are set a little bit higher, near the olive grove. It's a bit of a climb but the view is amazing.
Fiji mobile home
The most attractively priced mobile home from Vacansoleil, but with all luxury and comfort you are used to from us. That means a complete kitchen with fridge, your own toilet and a lovely shower. Plus the Fiji has lots of storage space, which makes this spacious mobile home perfect for a fantastic family holiday.
- Floor area of 8m x 3m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and often a seperate toilet
- Kitchen with fridge
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Fiji mobile home usually has airconditioning
Price is per mobile sleeping up to 2 adults & 4 children under 16 sharing, and includes:
- 7 nights accommodation at Camping Norcenni Girasole Club, in a Fiji mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Return airport transfers
- Car Hire
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, emaiil email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.