Family Camping Packages
Italy- Camping Fabulous
From €330pp (Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Multiple departures April to August 2020
- 9 Nights
- Rome/ Lazio, Italy
- From €330pp (Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
Fly from Dublin to Rome and enjoy great activities and quiet relaxation in the Italian forests at Camping Fabulous, just 15 kilometres from Rome.
Camping Fabulous is situated in a 30 hectare pine forest between the coastal village of Ostia and the city of Rome. Enjoy the countryside and the nearby beaches of Lido di Ostia but don't miss out on a visit to Rome. The bus to take you the the nearest metro station stops in front of the campsite.
Tip from the specialist:
"A friendly campsite with good swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment. Located within easy reach of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Rome is outstanding."
The surrounding area of Fabulous:
One day in Rome is far too short so why not use this campsite as a base for your visits. Nowhere merges its history into Italian daily life more than Rome. Watch the scooters buzz around the Colosseum or take a walk through the dig at the Forum Romanum.
Some tips for your holiday at Fabulous in Rome:
- Rome is one big archaeological park. Enjoy a stroll beside the Tiber river, visit the many squares and fountains, Saint Peter's Square and the famous Spanish Steps.
- The surrounding area is well worth exploring. Visit the beautiful Tiber valley from where the famous Est Est Est wine originates.
- The campsite is only 15km away from the centre of Rome and yet is in a pleasant, quiet location.
- The sports facilities are good with a volleyball field, football field and tennis courts. There's also a good restaurant and bar plus a supermarket for your daily needs.
- Excursions are organised from the campsite to archaeological sites in the area.
- A low cost camping holiday to Rome with flights works well too: the two airports are only 20km away and easy to reach from the campsite.
- If you pefer a quiet spot then choose the Fiji 2 mobile home. For a spot close to the action and all the amenities close by, the Fiji 1 is the one for you.
Fiji is the most attractively priced mobile home from Vacansoleil, but with all luxury and comfort you are used to from us. That means a complete kitchen with fridge, your own toilet and a lovely shower. Plus the Fiji has lots of storage space, which makes this spacious mobile home perfect for a fantastic family holiday.
- Floor area of 8m x 3m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and often a seperate toilet
- Kitchen with fridge
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Fiji mobile home usually has airconditioning
Family Friendly Semi-Private Vatican Tour including Sistine Chapel & Saint Peter's Basilica from €63pp
Families with young children will appreciate this family-focused tour of the Vatican Museums. Skip-the-line access is included, which is essential for fidgety young children.
Walk through the galleries with a small group of just 10 people or fewer, led by an art historian guide who will keep the little ones occupied with games and puzzles. Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica are included.
- Art-historian guide leads you through the Vatican Museums
- Family-friendly tour for all ages
- Small group of just 10 people or fewer
- Commentary aimed toward children keeps them engaged
Tapsy Tour of Ancient Rome from €60
The Tapsy Tour of Ancient Rome was designed specifically for families with children between 5 and 12 who want to discover the Eternal City in a cultural and fun way.
In fact, thanks to the interactive book of Tapsy's Ancient Rome, full of curiosities and riddles, an expert guide with children will involve the whole family in games to explore and learn about Ancient Rome.
The Experience Includes:
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Interactive Book of Ancient Rome full of games and curiosities as a gift for children aged 4-12
- Expert guide with children throughout the tour Tapsy Tours gadget (pencil, stickers, bookmark) as a gift for children aged 4-12
- Instant photo as a present for children between 4 and 12 years of age
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Departure dates and pricing:
- 9th April 2020: €330pp (7 nights)
- 31st May 2020: €359pp (7 nights)
- 9th June 2020: €425pp (10 nights)
- 17th August 2020: €417pp (10 nights)
Price is per family, based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 11) sharing and includes:
- Flights from Dublin to Rome
- Accommodation at Camping Fabulous, Rome/ Lazio Region, Italy, in a two-bedroom Fiji mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Transfers from €55 each way
- Extra nights
- Day trips, activities and excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.