Family Camping Packages
Italian Camping- 3* Camping Ca' Savio
From €470pp based on 2 adults & 2 kids
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
21 Jun 2022 - 28 Jun 2022
Alternate dates available
- 7 Nights
- Adriatic Coast, Spain
- From €470pp based on 2 adults & 2 kids
Fly from Cork to Italy's Adriatic Coast and spend a week at the fantastic Ca' Savio campsite- a great place from which to visit Venice!
Why Camping Ca' Savio?
- Right by a child friendly beach
- Facilities and entertainment for all ages
- Fun tip: take the water taxi to Venice
Camping Ca'Savio is one of the many campsites on the long Jesolo peninsula that separates the Venetian bay and the Adriatic Sea. The sandy beaches are on the side that meets the sea and this is where you will find all the campsites.
Apart from the wonderful beach, the good swimming pool provides lots of fun for children. They will love the pirates' ship that seems to have been stranded in the middle of the pool.
This campsite offers everything you could wish for including a supermarket, a pleasant restaurant and lots of nice spots to relax in.
good spot for a visit to Venice, and not just once. Going by boat is the easiest way because from this long peninsula the ferries leave for the old Doge city on a regular basis. The narrow streets beside the many canals really are nice to stroll along. Of course you'll want to visit the San Marco square with the huge astrologic clock and the Bridge of Sighs.
The mainstay of our range of mobile homes, and it can be found on almost every Vacansoleil campsite. The Bali combines comfort with space for a typical family. With two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lots of storage space, you'll have the time of your life in this mobile home. Plus it offers great quality at a reasonable price.
- Floor area of 7.50 x 3.60m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with microwave and large fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Bali mobile home usually has airconditioning
*This is the standard accommodation description. Please note that the layout and description of your accommodation can vary per campsite.
Eat Like a Local: 3-hour Venice Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour from 484
There’s much more to Italian food than pizza and pasta, and this Venice tasting tour offers a delicious introduction to Venetian cuisine. Get an insider’s perspective on where to drink and dine in the city, and sample an array of local specialties including fresh seafood, homemade gelato, traditional Venetian cookies, and regional wines.
- Visit several bars, restaurants and foodie hotspots around Venice
- Sample different regional foods, like fresh seafood, Venetian wines, and homemade gelato
- Admire the beautiful canals and historic landmarks of Venice on a guided walking tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Venice: Grand Canal by Gondola with commentary from €26
Traverse the canals of Venice aboard a traditional gondola with your very own gondolier. Float along narrow waterways and hidden passages, admiring the beauty of one of Italy's most magical cities. Pass beneath centuries-old bridges and take in famous attractions such as St. Marks' Bell Tower and San Giorgio Island from the coziness of your flat-bottomed boat.
- A gondola ride along Venice's waterways
- Savor one of Venice's most sought-after and romantic experiences
- Navigate secluded passages and beneath centuries-old bridges en route to the Grand Canal
- See some of the city's top sights from a completely new vantage point
- An ideal way to explore Venice, whether you're a couple, family or solo traveller
Legendary Venice St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Group or Private Tour from €79
Delve into Venetian history on this tour that showcases two of the city's most iconic structures and sheds light on the stories behind them both. Enjoy skip-the-line access to both popular attractions. Your first stop is legendary St. Mark's Basilica. Wander around the mosaic-covered interior and Byzantine treasures while a local guide fills you in on how this collection came to be. Then continue to the Doge’s Palace to explore the former political heart of Venice.
- Skip-the-line access and tours of St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Explore two of the floating city's most iconic sites and learn the stories behind them
- Visit the opulent apartments and the Hall of the Great Council at Doge's Palace with a guide
- Take a walk over the Bridge of Sighs
- Enjoy special access to the first floor terrace of St. Mark's for panoramic views over the city
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Italian experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- 10kg hand luggage
- 20kg checked luggage
- 7 nights accommodation in a Bali Mobile Home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Adriatic Coast region and Venice tours, activities and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 01 6965100 or 021 4272527, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.