Holidays To Spain
Gran Canaria- Corona Blanca Apts
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
27 Oct 2021 - 11 Nov 2021
Alternative dates available on request
- 15 nights
- Gran Canaria, Spain
- From €655pp
Fly from Dublin this October and spend two glorious weeks in sunny Gran Canaria!
The Corona Blanca aparthotel is located in Playa del Ingles, just a short walk from the beach.
This is the perfect place to soak up the winter sunshine and experience everything Gran Canaria has to offer. There's a great swimming pool in front of the hotel, with a smaller separate children's pool. Relax with a drink at the poolside bar, or walk the short distance to the beach for a dip in the sea.
There is a gym on site, and great bars, restaurants and shops close by. The apartments have been furnished with everythin you'll need for a self-catering holiday.
3 Hour Dolphin and Whale Watching Cruise from Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria from €38
Look for whales and dolphins off Gran Canaria on a marine-sightseeing cruise from Puerto Rico. Board a comfortable boat and sail into the Atlantic to spot dolphins, pilot, and minke whales, and more. Watch from the deck or through underwater windows, enjoy unlimited sodas, and purchase snacks and alcoholic drinks (own expense). Choose from different departure times, and upgrade to enjoy a longer cruise with a swim stop, and for convenient round-trip transfers from selected resorts.
- Dolphin and whale spotting cruise from Puerto Rico Look for dolphins and whales in the open Atlantic
- Watch from deck and see underwater life through glass panels
- Keep an eye out for flying fish, turtles, and other sea life
- Unlimited sodas included, with snacks and alcoholic drinks available to purchase on board
- Upgrade for a longer cruise with swim stop, and for return transfers from selected resorts
- Choose from different departures and receive a free, further cruise ticket if no dolphin sightings
Private Full-Day Volcano Hiking and Winery Tour in Las Palmas from €89
Experience the authentic side of Gran Canaria far from the crowds and beaches. Head up to the rim of Caldera de Bandama to take in the views over the island before venturing into the volcanic crater itself, learning about its formation and ecosystem from your guide. After your hike, relax at a local cellar where you’ll meet the winemaker and taste a number of unique wines.
- Hike the Caldera de Bandama with a guide to avoid getting lost on the trail
- A tour and tasting at a historic family-run winery and their wine museum
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Las Palmas with hotel pickup
- A private tour to customize the itinerary and hike to suit your group
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Gran Canaria experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and taxes from Dublin
- 10kg hand luggage
- 15 nights self-catering accomodation at the Corona Blanca Apartments
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Gran Canaria tours, day trips and excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.