Family Camping Packages
French Camping- 5* Camping L'Hippocampe
From €770pp based on 2 adults & 2 kids
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
13 Aug 2022 - 20 Aug 2022
Alternate dates available
- 7 Nights
- Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- From €770pp based on 2 adults & 2 kids
Fly from Dublin to France's Languedoc-Roussillon region and spend a week at the five-star Camping L'Hippocampe- a car free, intimate oasis!
Why Camping L'Hippocampe?
- This intimate oasis is opposite the popular campsite of La Sirène
- Car free, so quiet and safe!
- Free access to all the fabulous facilities of La Sirène
A 5 star campsite with great swimming facilities, a large playground and English-speaking entertainment, less than a kilometer from the broad, sandy beach. The fantastic La Sirène campsite lies on the other side. It’s just as well known and loved as the L’Hippocampe campsite. The beauty of it? These 2 campsites belong together!
L'Hippocampe is smaller and quieter. If you stay here you can also jump into the swimming pool of La Sirène and take advantage of all the great facilities of this bustling neighbouring campsite. This means twice as much holiday fun!
Argelès-sur-Mer used to be located by the sea but, due to peat formation, it is now to be found about 1km inland. A new resort, Argelès-Plage, has delevoped on the coast. Both towns have their own centre with shops, bars and restaurants however they almost meet up. So, on your way to the beach you'll find plenty of activity. There is also Port Argelès where many pleasure boats are docked.
The mainstay of our range of mobile homes, and it can be found on almost every Vacansoleil campsite. The Bali combines comfort with space for a typical family. With two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lots of storage space, you'll have the time of your life in this mobile home. Plus it offers great quality at a reasonable price.
- Floor area of 7.50 x 3.60m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with microwave and large fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Bali mobile home usually has airconditioning
*This is the standard accommodation description. Please note that the layout and description of your accommodation can vary per campsite.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- 10kg hand luggage
- 20kg checked luggage
- 7 nights accommodation in a Bali Mobile Home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Languedoc-Roussillon region tours, activities and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 01 6965100 or 021 4272527, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.