Family Camping Packages
France: Vendee: Camping Village de la Guyonniere
From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
22 Jun 2020 - 03 Jul 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Vendée, France
- From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Vendee region on this family camping holiday staying in Camping Village de la Guyonniere.
Camping Village de la Guyonnière
Camping Village de la Guyonniere is a child-friendly, five star campsite with first class water-fun and great entertainment for young and old. The facilities are terrific. Situated in a quiet, charming area with great walking and cycling options. The lovely beaches of the Atlantic are just 10km away.
Why camping Village de la Guyonnière ?
- The large outdoor heated pool has rapids, 2 water slides and a separate children's pool. There's also an indoor pool with waterfall, water slide and children's pool for when the sun doesn't shine. Great fun of young and old.
- Great for kids: the campsite has several children' s farms. Plus the Campingtainment team will provide holiday fun for both young and old.
- The site is situated in hilly countryside with beautiful nature all around. The Jaunay lake is just 300m away.
Tip from the specialist:
"Child-friendly, five star campsite, with extra large pitches and first class water-fun. By a lake in a quiet and green area. Just 10km from the beaches of the Atlantic."
The surrounding area of Village de la Guyonnière
- Enjoy walking, cycling, horse riding - all are possible in the green forests and fields that surround the campsite. The lovely town of St-Julien-des-Landes is just 3km away, and the Jaunay lake even closer at 300m. A lovely location.
Some tips for your holiday at Village de la Guyonnière in Saint Julien des Landes
- A 15-minute drive will take you to the wonderful beaches of the Atlantic.
- For a day out with the whole family, visit the Puy du Fou theme park. There you will be transported on an adventurous journey through the rich past of France.
- The campsite is in a quiet location, surrounded by hills and beautiful nature. A lovely area for those who like hiking or cycling. Relax in this green area and enjoy the charming atmosphere.
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday. If you want even more comfort you can choose a Waikiki Premium mobile home at some campsites. This includes a dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine , barbecue and 2 loungers.
Specific details *
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 3 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at Camping Village de la Guyonniere in a 3 bedroom Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.