Family Camping Packages
France: Vendee: Camping Les Places Dorees
From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
22 Jun 2020 - 03 Jul 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Vendée, France
- From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Vendee region on this family camping holiday staying in Camping Les Places Dorees.
The beach is 800m away, St Jean de Monts not much farther and a cool water park on your doorstep. If you're looking for a sun, sea and sand holiday, campsite Les Places Dorees will make you smile. The beautiful surroundings only add to the attraction of the destination.
Why camping Les Places Dorées?
- Here you can easily walk to the beach. Or to the boulevard of Saint Jean de Monts. Hiring a bike is a good idea too. The green surroundings are teeming with stunning (and family friendly) cycle tracks.
- Whoosh down the waterslide, swim all you can and then relax in the hot tub between the rocks. The little ones? They will play like dolphins in the paddling pool. The water park looks very tropical and inviting. There's an indoor pool too.
- Playground, restaurant, modern mulit-sports court. Plus entertainment activities for all the children and grown ups too. Late at night it still buzzes here.
- A spot of 'me time'? Head for the wellness centre and fitness area - both are free. Enjoy a sauna or a Turkish bath and regenerate yourslf.
Tip from the specialist:
"Close to one of the most beautiful beaches of the Vendee and near the bustling resort of Saint Jean de Monts. There's always something happening here. The green forests are a peaceful alternative. Bring your bikes or hire them at the campsite."
The surrounding area of Les Places Dorées
- An 8km long beach! You're sure to find a quiet spot there. The campsite is just behind the dunes, really close to Saint Jean de Monts. Stroll along the lovely boulevard there, lined with boutiques, restaurants and souvenir shops. But there's more to the Vendee than just sea and sand.
Some tips for your holiday at Les Places Dorées in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- Discover the coastal region between La Barre-de-Monts and Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie. You'll be pleasantly surprised by old fashioned fishing villages, salt marshes, forests and beautiful bays.
- Are you an adventurer without a fear of heights? In Explora Park you can climb really tall trees. And then use the superfast zip wire to get down again!
- Take a trip to the lovely island of Noirmoutier. An exciting option when you go via the Gois Passage. This 4km long road gets swallowed up by the sea during high tides!
- Thousands of actors, dazzling shows and special effects are on offer at theme park Puy de Fou. Enjoy watching a medieval battle or a tournament between gladiators in a Roman arena.
- There's art, technology and fantasy in Les Machines de L'Ile in the city of Nantes. An ode to the creations of Jules Verne. You won't believe your eyes.
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday. If you want even more comfort you can choose a Waikiki Premium mobile home at some campsites. This includes a dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine , barbecue and 2 loungers.
Specific details *
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 3 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at Camping Les Places Dorees in a 3 bedroom Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.