Family Camping Packages
France: Vendee: Camping Les 2 Fontaines
From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
22 Jun 2020 - 03 Jul 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Vendée, France
- From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Vendee region on this family camping holiday staying in Camping Les 2 Fontaines.
Camping Les 2 Fontaines
The waterpark sparkles, the sea laps against the shore just a few hundred metres ahead. At campsite Les 2 Fontaines there's something for everyone. Don't forget to try a big ice cream or a crepe on the terrace of Bar Tahiti. What a nice campsite!
Why camping Les 2 Fontaines?
- The waterpark is amazing. Fast waterslides and a swimming pool that looks like a tropical lagoon. The palms sway gently in the breeze. There's an indoor pool with Jacuzzi too. Plus a safe paddling pool for littile ones.
- Ok kids, let's play outside. This campsite is one big playground. Climbing, rocking, bouncing, skatepark. And great fun at the petting zoo.
- Beach lovers and sailors - this is the place for you. Just follow the path for 900m and you'll hit the beach. A great place for young and old with time for swimming, collecting shells and building sand castles.
- There's a nice golf course nice to the campsite. Six holes located in the beautiful green landscape.
- Bar Tahiti is the place to be for cool drinks, regional cuisine and cosiness!
- Archery, diving lessons, treasure hunts, late night parties. During high season the campsite organises all kinds of activities.
Tip from the specialist:
"Pleasant, quietly situated campsite with a great waterpark. Romantic beach just 900m away that shelves gently into the sea. An ideal place for families with young children."
The surrounding area of Les 2 Fontaines
- The unspoilt southern coast of Brittany is a real gem. The Finistere region is loved by painters and photographers. Here you'll find peace, beaches, mysterious landscapes and lots of must-see places. Pretty old towns, fishermen's villages packed to the brim with foldlore, shopping and watersports.
- Some tips for your holiday at Les 2 Fontaines in Névez
- Visit the picturesque town of Port Aven, renowned for its artists and painters.
- Take in the history (and the shopping streets) in the old centre of the fortress town of Concernau.
- Discover Pont Scorff Zoo. A great day out with lions, elephants and giraffes just 45 minutes from the campsite.
- The famous Oceanopolis is in Brest. The super-sized sea aquarium is sure to wow everyone.
- Fancy a spot of sailing or surfing? There are several sailing and surfing schools in the environs of the campsite.
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday. If you want even more comfort you can choose a Waikiki Premium mobile home at some campsites. This includes a dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine , barbecue and 2 loungers.
Specific details *
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 3 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at Camping Les 2 Fontaines in a 3 bedroom Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.