Family Camping Packages
France: Vendee: Camping Le Moteno
From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
22 Jun 2020 - 03 Jul 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Vendée, France
- From €420pp (based on 2 adults & 3 children sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Vendee region on this family camping holiday staying in Camping Le Moteno.
Camping Le Moténo
Camping Le Moténo is a large family campsite in Southern Brittany , beautifully located between Lorient and Carnac, on the edge of the Estel estuary and just 900 metres from the beach. Its aqua park, sports facilities and extensive entertainment make it a lovely spot for a fun family camping holiday!
Why camping Le Moténo ?
- Kids have a blast in the aqua park, whizzing down water slides and splashing around in their own special pool. While the children have the time of their lives, mum and dad can relax in the jacuzzi!
- Feel like a day at the beach? The sea is just 900m away. So pack a picnic and head off for a lovely day on the broad, clean stretches of sand near the campsite.
- What’s that delicious aroma? Must be Moules frites night? Pick them up from the take away service and enjoy them back at your accommodation.
- Feeling sporty? Then go for a swim, rent a bike, have a game of football or work out at the gym. Looking for a more relaxed pace? Join in a game of pétanque.
- Kids have a lot of fun here in the playgrounds, on the bouncy castle or in the video games room.
- The enthusiastic entertainment team keeps everyone busy. There are activities for all ages, from the mini club for the little ones, to exciting games for teens. In the evenings join in the bingo, disco, concerts and comedy shows.
Tip from the specialist:
"A lovely family campsite near Estel river in Southern Brittany, just 900 m from beach. With aqua park, great entertainment and good sport facilities."
The surrounding area of Le Moténo
- Plouhinec is situated in the Morbihan department of Southern Brittany region, close to Lorient (16km), Port Louis and Carnac (18km. Plouhinec has some excellent beaches , Magouero and Kervégant being the most popular.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Moténo in Plouhinec
- Experience the mystery of the Morbihan in Carnac and visit the ancient megalithic site filled with thousands of impressive giant prehistoric Menhir standing stones.
- History enthusiasts head for Port Louis to admire the 17th century citadel and learn all about the fascinating past of the French East India Company.
- Thrill the kids and take them to the former naval base in Lorient. It’s now an interactive maritime museum, where you can go on board a real submarine and learn all about life under the ocean.
- Combine a trip to Lorient with a delightful afternoon on the nearby Island of Ile-de-Groix. It’s just a 45 minute ferry ride from Lorient and the gorgeous Plage des Grands Sables is a must for beach lovers.
- Seafood lovers go to Nestadio, just 5 km from the campsite to visit the oyster farms.Then drop into one of the local restaurants for the freshest shellfish you will ever taste!
- The walled town of Vannes is one of the prettiest sights by the Gulf of Morbihan and perfect for a great family day out. Stroll its cobbled medieval streets, visit the museum of fine arts and treat the children to a trip to the aquarium. End the day with dinner with a view in the enchanting harbour.
- Looking to unwind in some of the most breathtakingly beautiful wild areas of Brittany? Then make the 40 minute drive to the Quiberon peninsula to admire charming villages, sweeping beaches, hidden coves, wild dune and heathland and some spectacular coastal views.
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday. If you want even more comfort you can choose a Waikiki Premium mobile home at some campsites. This includes a dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine , barbecue and 2 loungers.
Specific details *
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 3 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at Camping Le Moteno in a 3 bedroom Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.