France- Camping Ty Nadan
From €2199 (per family 2+2)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
02 Jul 2019 - 11 Jul 2019
Alternative dates available on request
- 8 Nights
- Brittany, France
- From €2199 (per family 2+2)
Take the car on the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg next July and spend 8 nights at the five-star Ty Nadan campsite in Brittany.
This delightful family campsite in southern Brittany offers the best of both worlds. The peace and quiet of a lush forest, with the bustle of the beach just a short drive away.
The rural backdrop of the village of Locunole shelters an adventurer's dream, as Camping Le Ty Nadan has plenty of exciting activities to offer!
Why camping Iris Parc le Ty Nadan ?
- Looking for some real adventure? Then this captivating campsite is ideal for you. Canoe on the river with the family or go into the woods for a lively game of paintball. Tip:tree climbing in the adventure park and for true thrill seekers, the longest zip wire track in Brittany!
- The water park is top notch and numerous pools provide plenty of fun for everyone. Daredevils rush down the great slides. The more tranquil chill under a waterfall or rest in the jacuzzi. Even the little ones have their own slice of aquatic heaven to splash about in.
- Cool kids choose the electric quad bikes, Segway bikes or go mountain biking. Want to explore the area on horseback? Then you're in luck. The campsite has its own stables.
- The ultimate family thrill? Canoeing across the small rapids on the lovely river Elle, which winds past the campsite.
- Fancy catching your own dinner for on the BBQ? Simply walk down to the river, teeming with wild salmon and trout and let your rod do the talking. Don't feel like cooking? Then try the delicious breton pancakes in the campsite restaurant.
- In the evenings, the entertainment crew put on a spectacular show for both young and old.
The area surrounding area Iris Parc le Ty Nadan:
It's hard not to fall in love with the area around le Ty Nadan. Its coastline is full of beautiful blue bays, that turn into a garden of green once you travel more inland into southern Brittany.
Take the campsite's free shuttle bus to the public bus stop and you'll be on the Le Pouldu beaches in around 50 minutes.Thanks to the Gulf Stream effect, summers are always pleasantly warm here!
Some tips for your holiday at Iris Parc le Ty Nadan in Locunolé:
- While you relax on the sandy beaches, the kids can have fun catching crabs in the rock pools.
- Tip:discover the folkelore of Devils Rock, a mysterious formation of giant boulders close to the campsite. Legend has it that Saint-Guenole defeated the devil here and turned him into the huge stones that rest in the river.
- Feel like a trip back in time? Then pay a visit to the medieval town of Quimperlé. Stroll through its old streets to admire the 11th century old Sainte-Croix abbey, then cross over to the more modern side to buy some great souvenirs. The rivers Elle, Isole and Laita all converge here,creating a tranquil stretch of water, perfect for some great kayaking.
- For fans of the impressionist artist Paul Gauguin,the village of Pont-Aven is a must see. He painted some of his finest works here. End the day with a short drive to the 14th century walled city of Concarneau,for some of the finest fresh seafood in the region and a glass of delicious chilled wine.
- Ancient Megalithic standing stones. A great family beach. Its own oyster farm. Carnac has it all and is the perfect spot for a bit of culture and cuisine. Want to test your sea legs? Then pop down to the nearby port of trinite-sur-Mer, the sailing capital of Brittany.
Bali mobile home
The mainstay of our range of mobile homes, and it can be found on almost every Vacansoleil campsite. The Bali combines comfort with space for a typical family. With two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lots of storage space, you'll have the time of your life in this mobile home. Plus it offers great quality at a reasonable price.
Specific details *
- Floor area of 7.50 x 3.60m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with microwave and large fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Bali mobile home usually has aircon
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 16) sharing and includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Dublin to Cherbourg with a standard car
- 4 Berth Cabins on outbound/inbound
- 8 nights accommodation in Camping Iris Parc Le Ty Nadan, in a Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Terms & conditions apply. Subject to availability.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.