Family Camping Packages
France: Camping Les Tamaris
From €525pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 12 sharing)
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
15 Aug 2020 - 22 Aug 2020
Other dates also available.
- 7 Nights
- Frontignan, France
- From €525pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 12 sharing)
Fly from Dublin to Perpignan for a seven night stay on this family camping holiday staying in Les Tamaris campsite.
Why camping Les Tamaris ?
- Cool down in the large, lovely swimming pool
- Unwind at the private campsite beach club
- Close to the fun seaside resort of Frontignan
Camping Les Tamaris
- This lovely mid-scale family campsite is spectacularly situated right on the Mediterranean coast, just 50m from a delightful sandy beach. With a cool, large swimming pool, its own beach club and lots of activities and facilities for kids, it’s a perfect destination for a fantastic family camping holiday by the sea.
- Jump into the large lovely pool to cool down. Kids have a splashing good time under the mushroom shaped mini waterfalls.
- Rather swim in the ocean? Stroll the 50m from the campsite, lie on a lounger on the white soft sands and stare out across the gorgeous blue waters of the stunning Mediterranean sea. The “Tam Tam Beach” club provides all the refreshments you could wish for.
- Want to try some of the local gourmet dishes? Then sit down at the Le Bahia restaurant and enjoy a delicious dinner.
- Fancy creating your own culinary masterpieces? Then head down to the campsite shop to buy everything you need. For that real summer holiday vibe, fire up the BBQ and let the good times roll!
- Feeling sporty? Then play some football, water polo, tennis or volleyball. Or head for the gym. Want to take things a little slower? Then unwind with a typically French game of Pétanque.
- The campsite is just 2km from the seaside resort of Frontignan . Take a scenic walk or leisurely bike ride into town ,along the spectacular coast, then reward yourself with a tasty ice cream.
Kids love the pool, games room, playground, kids club and energetic entertainment team.
Frontignan is a lively seaside resort on the Mediterranean coast, close to the town of Sete (7km) and the magnificent city of Montpellier (28km) nature area. The beaches of Le Grau-du-Roi are a 30 minute drive away, as is one of the oldest towns in France, Agde.
Some tips for your holiday at Les Tamaris in Frontignan
- For a trip close to the campsite visit Frontignan (2km). The kids will have a blast at the Kids Paradise play area full of bouncy castles, trampolines, slides and midget golf. Mum and dad head for the Château de Stony vineyard home of the famous sweet dessert wine ‘Muscat de Frontignan’.
- Take yourself back to the medieval ages and go to the pretty coastal village of Aigues-Mortes (46km) with its ancient fortress or head inland to be stunned by the sheer beauty of the picture perfect village of Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert (56km). Perfect locations for those amazing holiday snaps!
- For some of the best seafood in France visit the colourful and lively sea town of Sete (7km). It’s know as ‘Little Venice’ so take a boat trip down its canals and see this lovely port from the water.
- For a great day out for all the family go to the wonderful old city of Montpellier (28km). The kids have fun at the zoo and you can admire the works of art on show by Rubens, Veronese, Rigaud, Renoir and Courbet at the Fabre museum. Then stroll down to the Place de la Comédie and enjoy an excellent dinner at one of the many restaurants there.
- Taste a little culture at one of Europe’s oldest towns, Beziers(56km). Visit the beautiful 13th century Cathedrale Saint-Nazare de Beziers, the Roman era Abbaye de Fontcaude and the Musée des Beaux Arts. For tasting of a different kind drop into the vineyard of Mas La Chevalière just outside the town.
- A little further afield, but well worth the visit is the stunning Camargue Natural Regional Park ( 83km). See black bulls, wild white horses and pink flamingos in these wonderful wetlands.
- Treat the kids to a day at the beach and a visit to a fascinating aquarium at Le Grau-du-Roi resort (47km). L'Espiguette Beach is world famous for its beauty and the Seaquarium has sharks and protected sea turtles.
The mainstay of our range of mobile homes, and it can be found on almost every Vacansoleil campsite. The Bali combines comfort with space for a typical family. With two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lots of storage space, you'll have the time of your life in this mobile home. Plus it offers great quality at a reasonable price.
Specific details *
- Floor area of 7.50 x 3.60m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with microwave and large fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Bali mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 2 children under 12 sharing and includes:
- Return flight from Dublin to Perpignan
- 4 x 10kg hand luggage
- 7 nights accommodation at Camping Les Tamaris in a Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel Insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.