Family Camping Packages
France: Camping Les Mouettes
From €450pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
22 Jun 2020 - 03 Jul 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Brittany, France
- From €450pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Brittany region on this family camping holiday staying in Les Mouettes campsite.
Why camping Les Mouettes ?
- Well hello! What a beautiful campsite. And right by the sea.
- 1200m2 water park + 600m2 water garden= water fun for everyone!
- Extremely luxurious mobile homes and Glamping accommodations
Camping Les Mouettes
- Campsite Les Mouettes is a very beautiful campsite with fantastic facilities. It is very well maintained and has a pleasant holiday atmosphere. The amazing swimming pool area provides hours of fun for the whole family. There are spacious camping pitches separated by shrubs, flower beds and bushes. The Bali 1 and Waikiki 1 mobile homes are very modern.
- Unique in Brittany: covering 6000m2, the swimming pool area is probably is one of the most attractive water paradise settings you have ever seen. Your children will be delighted by floating 'rivers' and go wild on the three enormous slides.
- Is it a pool, or perhaps a playground? Actually it's the brand new Aqua Garden, a gigantic tropical water playground (600m2) for children aged 1 to 10 years. It's right next to the swimming pool compex in a defined and safe area. There's also a new children's pool (120m2). Hours of water fun for sure!
- Evening events are organised on a regular basis: concerts, dance performances, magic shows, karaoke and 'bathing under the stars'! There are also thrilling movie nights in the cinema.
- Sample authentic Breton specialities in the P'Tit Resto de Soizic restaurant or enjoy an ice cream at the beach bar. A pleasant evening can be had in the cosy Ty-Coz cafe too.
- Make life easy with the LM Pass armband. Your new way to pay for everything during your holiday. No need for cash or wallets. Just load up the armband with credits and enjoy a fast, simple and safe way to pay for all your fun at the campsite! Parents love the special Mini Club Board app. No more standing in line, filling out forms or wondering where the kids are. Our app will alert you when your kids arrive at and leave the Mini Club and save you a lot of time and administrative hassle!
Carantec is a pleasant little town, twenty kilometres from Roscoff, in one of the most beautiful parts of Brittany. Very popular, especially with families, because of the beautiful sandy beaches and restaurants where delicious seafood is served.
Some tips for your holiday at Les Mouettes in Carantec
- On a walk along the coast you will pass interesting cliff formations and pretty beaches.
- The city of Morlaix, one of the oldest Breton harbours, is 15 kilometres away. Look around in the old centre and see the labyrinth of small streets and half brick houses.
- In Brest you can see sealife in Océanopolis or enjoy a spot of shopping.
- Roscoff has a pleasant fishing harbour. From Roscoff there's a ferry to the Ile-de-Batz, a charming island with pearly white beaches just off the coast.
The mainstay of our range of mobile homes, and it can be found on almost every Vacansoleil campsite. The Bali combines comfort with space for a typical family. With two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lots of storage space, you'll have the time of your life in this mobile home. Plus it offers great quality at a reasonable price.
Specific details *
- Floor area of 7.50 x 3.60m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with microwave and large fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Bali mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at Camping Les Mouettes in a Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance from €78.00
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.