Family Camping Packages
France: Camping Le Grand Large
From €338pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
04 Jun 2020 - 14 Jun 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Normandy, France
- From €338pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Normandy region on this family camping holiday staying in Camping Le Grand Large.
Why camping Le Grand Large ?
- Small family campsite with a good pool and car free area by the dunes
- The broad sandy beach is just a 5 minute walk away
- Ideal base for day trips. Where will you go first?
Camping Le Grand Large
- Lovely beach, sand dunes, rugged cliffs on the horizon and right beside the sea in Normandy. It's not difficult to fall in love with setting of campsite Le Grand Large. The view is stunning, and so is the campsite. Highly recommended for explorers, peace seekers and beach lovers. And for little children who will just love to play in the biggest sandpit in France.
- The dune area beside the campsite is particularly special and has been made into a car free play area for the children.
- From the dune area the beach is accessible via a small path. You only have to cross the dune. The sandy beach is quite wide here with steep cliffs on both sides.
- Fancy a dip? Jump into the modern, partly covered swimming pool at the campsite. There's also a separate children's pool with a screen to keep the wind off.
- Playground, tennis, jeu de boules, bouncy cushion - it's all there. The centre that houses the bar, snackbar, shop and entertainment area has been completely renovated. It's really nice.
- The campsite owner has placed small benches around the dunes and around the campsite, where you can sit in peace and enjoy a romantic sunset.
The village Les Pieux is located on the western coast of the Normandy peninsula Cotentin, about 20 kilometres southwest of Cherbourg. To the west the islands of Jersey and Guernsey are visible.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Grand Large in Les Pieux
- Here you will see the characteristic hilly landscape with 'bocages', the long hedges which divide the landscape into large fields. These are typical for the Normandy landscape. It's a lovely walking area.
- Don't forget to visit towns like St-Lô and Coutances, as well as the Roman abbeys and churches.
- Interesting day trips are Mont St-Michel and the invasion beaches along the Normandy coast.
The mainstay of our range of mobile homes, and it can be found on almost every Vacansoleil campsite. The Bali combines comfort with space for a typical family. With two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lots of storage space, you'll have the time of your life in this mobile home. Plus it offers great quality at a reasonable price.
Specific details *
- Floor area of 7.50 x 3.60m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with microwave and large fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Bali mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at Camping Le Grand Large in a Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car. Roof box not included.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.