Family Camping Packages
France: Camping La Cote de Nacre
From €425pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
18 Jun 2020 - 29 Jun 2020
Other dates also available.
- 10 Nights
- Normandy, France
- From €425pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing)
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and spend 10 nights in the Normandy region on this family camping holiday staying in La Cote de Nacre campsite.
Why camping La Côte de Nacre ?
- Lively, well maintained campsite where you can be active or just relax
- A real water paradise, with slides a lazy river and indoor pool
- The kids love the playgrounds and climbing walls!
Camping La Côte de Nacre
- A 5-star campsite where you can hear the lapping of the waves? Welcome to campsite La Côte de Nacre. Say 'bonjour' to the beach, the swimming paradise, the climbing park, the spa and all the other amenities. And say 'sante' with an icy glass of cider on the terrace of your mobile home.
- This normandy pearl lies just 500m from the large beach of Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer. Choose your blissful spot in the soft sand. Swimming and sunbathing, building sand castles and collecting shells.....
- The water park is lovely, nicely heated and looks beautiful. Try one of the slides, splash in the water, dive under the bridge, follow the twists of the lazy river and arrive in the lagoon. Then start all over again!
- Even better, there's another swimming pool. And a nice children's pool. Plus and indoor pool.
- Fun for children? They simply won't have enough time. They can hang out in the big playground with friends. Or perhaps they prefer to join in the crazy adventures in the animation club, the climbing park, multi-sports court or head for the summer ice skating rink.
- And parents? It's their holiday too. What about a bit of 'me time' in the luxurious spa? Or a spot of relaxation in the evenings watching shows and live music.
- Let's not forget the bon appetit part of this holiday. The campsite restaurant is excellent. Normandy cuisine will delight you. Toast one another with a glass of calvados.
The sea! The wind and the waves make up the soundtrack for your holiday. A beautiful melody that you'll want to hear every day... and you can! It's just a 5-minute stroll to the beach of Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer, a seaside town with a lovely promenade. Here you are in Lower Normandy, a historic area full of special attractions.
Some tips for your holiday at La Côte de Nacre in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer
- Caen is a beautiful city. The castle of William the Conqueror is just one attraction, but perhaps you prefer to conquer the boutiques and brasseries in the old town.
- Not to be missed: the D-Day landing beaches. Real life history close to your campsite.
- A spot of culture to be enjoyed by all: the famous tapestry in Bayeaux showing the Normady battle for England in 1066. It's like reading a 70m long medieval comic book!
- Visit the pretty resorts of Cabourg and Deauville. Both have elegant Belle Epoque villas, stately boulevards and lots of 'bling' from past times.
- Discover the true Normandy. Explore the countryside with its small villages with half-timbered houses and pretty churches. Embrace the local cuisine and enjoy Normandy specialities like cream, cheese, fish, cider and calvados.
The mainstay of our range of mobile homes, and it can be found on almost every Vacansoleil campsite. The Bali combines comfort with space for a typical family. With two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and lots of storage space, you'll have the time of your life in this mobile home. Plus it offers great quality at a reasonable price.
Specific details *
- Floor area of 7.50 x 3.60m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with microwave and large fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Bali mobile home usually has aircon
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Ferry crossing with car from Dublin to Cherbourg
- 4 berth cabin
- 10 nights accommodation at La Cote de Nacre in a Bali 2 mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance from €78.00
- Extra nights
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price includes ferry for standard car.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.