France- Camping Le Fief
From €2329per family (2+2)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
- 24 Jun 2019 - 09 Jul 2019
- 14 Nights
- Loire Atlantique, France
- From €2329per family (2+2)
Take the car on the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg next June and spend two weeks at the five-star Le Fief campsite in France.
The waterpark is amazing and the entertainment team is at the ready. But maybe you prefer to head for the luxurious spa? Camping Le Fief has a great atmosphere, a true paradise for young and old where everyone will have a great time. And the ocean? It's so close you can smell it!
Why camping Le Fief?
- The water paradise is fantastic with waterslides, lagoon pool, little waterfalls and streams. The swaying palms complete the picture.
- The water fun doesn't stop there. Check out the indoor pool, the brand new water playground and the completely new 150m2 covered children's pool. Plus, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Loire-Atlantic region is only 900m away.
- Relax with a coke or a cocktail on the trendy terrace with views over the pool.
- The top class spa is the thing of dreams. Spoil yourself in the private pool, sauna, hamman and fitness centre.
- Ready for action? Not a problem thanks to the vast array of sports facilities here. Plus the entertainment team are a lively bunch - night and day!
The surrounding area of Le Fief:
The Loire river is over 1000km long and the most beautiful beaches of the Loire-Atlantic region can be found where it meets the sea. The campsite is located between the old and new village centres of Saint Brevin, both of which are within walking distance. The wide beach with its fine sand is a lovely place to spend a day.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Fief in Saint-Brévin-les-Pins:
- Saint Nazaire is located on the other side of the river. There's a huge concrete submarine dock from the second world war here.
- Between St-Brévin and Saint Nazaire is a spectacular bridge over the Loire estuary that has a separate cycle path. However it's quite narrow so we advise not to ride on the bridge with young children as it can be quite windy. The small roads are perfect alternatives for a family bike ride. Enjoy a horse and carriage ride through the fascinating Pays de Retz nature reserve.
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing and includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Interior four-berth cabin with a standard car
- 14 nights accommodation in Camping Le Fief, in a Fiji mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Terms & conditions apply. Subject to availability.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.