Holiday - Special Offers
France: Bidart- Camping Le Ruisseau
From €1350 per family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Cork
- Departure Date
- Travel in May or June 2018
- 10 Nights
- Bidart, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France
- From €1350 per family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)
Take the ferry from Cork to Santander in Spain, then head north to Camping Le Ruisseau for a ten-night holiday.
Just over the border in France, Camping Le Ruisseau has a fantastic waterpark, exciting waterslides and a lovely spa. At this wooded 5-star campsite the waterfun is guaranteed.
Plus there' s so much for everyone to do. You can even bring your fishing gear. The sea is really close with the beaches of the Atlantic just 2km away.
Why camping Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées?
- It's a large campsite in a hilly area with top class facilities for the whole family.
- Spend hours in the swimming paradise of 1100m2 that has waterslides, a water playground and an indoor pool. Plenty of opportunity to swim, dive, splash and play around.
- A holiday is a time to relax and where better than in the wonderful wellness centre. Enjoy the sauna, jacuzzi or a relaxing massage.
- Did you bring your fishing rod? There are 2 lovely lakes suitable for fishing.
- Little ones will love the children's farm with its cuddly animals.
- Enjoy the professional entertainment (evenings too), the cosy restaurant or the sports field for tennis, basketball, volleyball and soccer.
The surrounding area of Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées:
Biarritz, the top surfing paradise in France, is really nearby. It's a great sight - all those colourful surfers on the ´Beach of Kings´ in front of the Hôtel du Palais. The hotel was once the villa of Eugenia de Montijo, the lover of Napoleon III. There's always something going on in the city.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées in Bidart:
- Historic Biarritz has a vibrant atmosphere. In June there are beach concerts and in July there is a big folk festival with Pelota Basque matches, a unique and fast moving ball game. August really swings, thanks to the annual jazz festival.
- The small, pretty village of Bidart is located just south of Biarritz. It has many pleasant terraces with excellent fish restaurants.
- Enjoy the wonderful landscape of the Basque Country. The Spanish border and the Pyrenees are within easy reach.
- The wonderful Spanish city of San Sebastian is situated just over the border, about 45 minutes away by car.
- Santander is less than a three hour drive along the beautiful Spanish coast from Bidart.
Departure dates and price per family:
- May 16th 2018: €1350
- May 23rd 2018: €1350
- June 6th 2018: €1520
- June 13th 2018: €1699
- June 20th 2018: €1899
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Brittany Ferrries crossing from Cork to Santander with:
- Standard car
- 4 berth cabin
10 nights accommodation at Camping Le Ruisseau in a 2 bedroom Fiji or Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 01 6965100 or 021 4272527, request a call back using the red button, email email@example.com or submit an enquiry through the form below.