Cuba- 5* Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa, Varadero
From €1,469pp All-Inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork or Dublin
- Departure Date
09 Nov 2019 - 16 Nov 2019
Other dates also available
- 7 Nights
- Varadero, Cuba
- From €1,469pp All-Inclusive
Depart Cork or Dublin and fly to Cuba for a 5* luxury all-inclusive week in the 5* Paradisus Princesa del Mar Hotel.
Ultra All Inclusive 5 Star resort, designed exclusively for guests over 18 years of age and situated in one of the finest parts of Varadero beach. A charming setting with inviting landscapes and a romantic atmosphere. The height of comfort in its intimate Royal Service area for the experience of a lifetime. Recommended for weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and spa/wellness.
THE BEST OF PARADISUS PRINCESA DEL MAR
- Ultra all-inclusive luxury eco-resort for adults only
- All rooms are suites
- Junior Suites Garden Swim Up Pool with direct access to the swimming pool
- Wide range of gastronomic options
- 3 lagoon-style swimming pools and 5 outdoor hydromassage pools
- Yhi Spa in a natural setting, Paradisus style
- ROYAL SERVICE: luxury, exclusive facilities and personalised service
- Bamboo - A combination of delicious exotic flavors and aromas served in an warm and friendly atmosphere!
- Firenze - The best Mediterranean food can be sampled in this cozy restaurant, the perfect place for an unforgettable mouth-watering dinner.
- Gran Terraza - Conveniently situated, overlooking the resort's main swimming pool, this restaurant is a spacious, air-conditioned venue with outdoor terraces serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. As well as the buffet service, guests can enjoy show cooking and themed nights, in addition to live music in the evenings, performed by small bands.
- Marseille - This charming restaurant specializes in International food and will meet the expectations of even the most discerning palate. Exquisite delicacies served in an atmosphere of refinement and elegance!
- Port Royal Beach Grill - A wonderful option for enjoying meat grills and delicious salads at lunchtime. At dinnertime it becomes a specialist restaurant, serving the finest Cuban cuisine.
- Sakura - Tepanyaki-style Japanese cuisine served in an exotic oriental environment.
Bars & Cafes
- Chiringuito - Located in the central part of the beach, which can be accessed directly from the Port Royal restaurant.
- El Louvre - A pleasant spot to engage in conversation with friends as you enjoy your favorite beverage and the excellent service of the staff.
- La Corona - Connoisseurs of the good things in life will be able to combine both their favorite brand of Cuban Habanos with their favorite drink at the elegant cigar bar, served in a marvelous marine setting.
- La Vigía - Live piano music will make your evening more pleasurable in this cozy atmosphere which favors conversation and spiritual gratification.
- Racket Club - Tropical juices, infusions and cocktails are all available from this lively snack bar, full of flavour and colour. The atmosphere is welcoming and the service excellent.
- Rock House - This snack bar is a delight for the palate and the eyes, in an idyllic setting. We serve pizzas and amazing Italian-style snacks.
- Yumurí - The ideal spot for a friendly conversation close to the beach and surrounded by lush vegetation. Guests can choose from a wide array of tropical cocktails and other drinks, all in perfect harmony with nature.
- Along with a choice of 13 bars and restaurants the hotel also boasts a location on the beach where you can choose from a number of watersports.
- The hotel boasts a magnificent pool with 3 sections for adults including a swim up bar. Services at pool include Towel service, Umbrellas service and Lounge chairs service.
- Health and Beauty. The hotel gym has been equipped with top-notch equipment, sauna, and steam baths and offers treatments that will help you enhance your health and beauty. There is also a Spa and Beauty Parlour in the hotel.
There is a huge choice of suites in the Paradisus Princesa del Mar including:
- PARADISUS JUNIOR SUITE
- PARADISUS JUNIOR SUITE SEA VIEW
- SUITE SEA VIEW
- ROYAL SERVICE JUNIOR SUITE
- ROYAL SERVICE JUNIOR SUITE SEA VIEW
- JUNIOR SUITE GARDEN SWIM-UP POOL ROYAL SERVICE
- ROYAL SERVICE LUXURY JUNIOR SUITE
- MASTER JUNIOR SUITE GARDEN SWIM-UP POOL ROYAL SERVICE
- SUITE ROYAL SERVICE
- MASTER SUITE ROYAL SERVICE
All rooms offer spectacular scenic views and are equipped with all the essential amenities to ensure a memorable stay. Standard features are an en-suite bathroom, satellite/cable TV and air conditioning.
In addition, rooms also come with a balcony or terrace from where guests can enjoy wonderful views.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from either Cork or Dublin
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Paradisus Princesa del Mar on an all-inclusive basis
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Room upgrades
- Flight upgrades
- Airport lounge pass
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.