Croatia- Hotel Croatia
From €1,179pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
15 Jun 2020 - 22 Jun 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 7 Nights
- Cavtat, Croatia
- From €1,179pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin and spend a week in luxury at the five-star Hotel Croatia in Cavtat.
In a peaceful woodland location, 10 minutes’ walk from the picturesque small town of Cavtat, modern Hotel Croatia enjoys a wonderful setting on a rocky peninsula close to the Adriatic.
Hotel Croatia Cavtat combines a stunning waterfront location with easy access to the paradise-like treasures of the Adriatic coast. Hotel Croatia has achieved Travelife Gold certification for sustainability. This is an idyllic, design award-winning base from which to explore the region's historic charm.
Tastefully furnished guest rooms feature a spacious balcony with parkland or sea views whilst the hotel’s unique design ensures that much is made of the splendid views and even Dubrovnik, some 18km distant, can be seen from some of the hotel’s terraces.
Guestrooms offer a balcony or terrace, bath with shower, mini bar, safe (no charge), sitting area, tea and coffee making and wifi. Deluxe rooms are on the higher floors of the hotel, offering superb sea views. Delux room guests also recive a fruit basket, cookies and upgraded bathroom amenities on arrival.
Several restaurants include buffets in restaurant Cavtat with its beautiful terrace overlooking the nearby town and harbour, and the Steak House restaurant.
The large, secluded swimming pool and terraces are surrounded by pine trees, plus there’s a wellness centre, walking and jogging paths along the shoreline and access to a nearby rocky beach and bathing platform.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Return private airport transfers
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 5* Hotel Croatia, Cavtat (30 mins from Dubrovnik), Croatia, in a Classic Room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Book by 31st January 2020.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.