Family Camping Packages
Croatia- Camping Park Soline
From €4430 per family (2 adults & 2 kids)
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
06 Jul 2022 - 17 Jul 2022
Alternate dates available on request
- 11 nights
- Dalmatia, Croatia
- From €4430 per family (2 adults & 2 kids)
Fly from Dublin to Split and stay eleven nights at the fantastic Camping Park Soline, right by the sea.
Why Camping Park Soline?
- Family campsite right by the crystal clear sea of Dalmatia
- Follow the bustling boulevard to Biograd and have fun at a terraced bar
- Perfectly located for day trips to the Krka and Kornati national parks
Camping Soline is a rather small campsite when compared to other Croatian campsites. It's located in a pine tree forest that provides welcome shade. If it's still too warm, a cooling dive into the sea may help.
The campsite is beside the sea. The beach all yours - just jump into the sea and then relax on the pebble beach and soak up the sun. Apart from all kinds of activities in and on the water, the campsite offers many sports facilities or just pure relaxation. Of course the children have their playground plus there's a shop, a good restaurant and a friendly bar.
The boulevards of Biograd are close by. It's just a 10 minute walk to the centre. Pets are welcome here. The campsite even has special modern showers for dogs.
Nice for children: just 500m from the campsite they can try out 2 cool waterslides (fee payable). Plus there's a free public salt water swimming pool 1km away.
Enjoy authentic peace of Croatia, even the roads are spectacular. Everywhere along the coast you have the most wonderful sights. This mid-Croatian region near Zadar and Sibenik has not yet been affected by too much tourism and the locals are friendly. Roman history can be seen all around. Just south of Zadar lies Biograd na Moru (Biograd-on-sea), that still has its historic roots. The acceptance of tourism has grown slowly over the years.
Some tips for your holiday at Camping Park Soline in Biograd na Moru:
- There are friendly old bars, restaurants and shops, especially near the harbour side where you can meet the locals.
- Visit the inland area too and see the impressive Krka waterfalls.
- Just off the coast there's the Pasman isle, which is also called the olive isle. It's worth a visit.
"An authentic piece of Croatia. Lovely cities, impressive inland regions boasting beautiful nature. An ideal family campsite with the ambiance of Biograd boulevard at walking distance."
The Tahiti is truely a top class mobile home. With its two shower rooms, it is ideal for a holiday with teenagers or two couples. There are several variations of the Tahiti, but they all have two shower rooms, come fully equipped and have plenty of space. Just what you'd expect from us.
- Measurements Tahiti 1: 8 x 5 m
- Tahiti 2: 7.5 x 6 m. (veranda included in measurements).
- Suitable for a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children
- Parents’ bedroom with double bed
- Children’s bedroom with a set of bunk beds and 1 single bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- 2 bathrooms each with shower, wash basin and toilet
- Covered wooden veranda with railing (standard on the L-shaped model)
- Garden furniture as standard:
- Garden furniture as standard: wooden picnic bench/table and 2 bucket seats or 1 garden table, with 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs and a parasol.
- The Tahiti mobile home usually has airconditioning
- *a general guide only, specific accommodation may vary by campsite
Price is per family, based on 2 adults and 2children sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin to Split
- 1 small cabin bag & 10g cabin bag included
- 11 nights accommodation at the 4* Camping Park Soline, in a two-bed Tahiti mobile home
- Includes bedlinen and towels
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Dalmatia area day trips, tours and family activities
Terms & conditions apply. Subject to availability.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.