Caribbean & Antilles Cruise
From €589pp cruise-only
- Depart From
- Sail from Miami
- Departure Date
- 13 Sep 2020 - 20 Sep 2020
- 7 Nights
- USA, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Bahamas
- From €589pp cruise-only
Ports of call: Miami, United States; Key West, United States; George Town, Cayman Islands; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Bahamas; Miami, United States
Board the MSC Armonia in Miami for a seven night cruise to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and the Bahamas.
Miami is a city of wildly diverse districts, jigsawed into a vast urban corridor from two technically separate cities: mainland Miami and the huge sand bar known as Miami Beach. If you’re sticking to the most popular areas in Miami Beach and downtown, though, you can zip around easily by bus and on foot.
Most people spend their time in South Beach, a fairly small area at the southern end of the sand bar, where you’ll find many of Florida’s leading art galleries, trendsetting restaurants, and much of its boisterous club scene. Tucked away in the Miami-Dade Cultural Center are the city’s excellent history and art museums, while Bayside Marketplace is the staging post for boat tours of Miami’s most exclusive offshore keys.
If viewed from afar, Key West seems to float amid a large expanse of sky and sea. Admire the crystal clear waters surrounding Key West, a strip of land just a few kilometers from Miami. Connected to the mainland by bridges, Key West is literally a paradise that offers a breathtaking panorama and stages an ancient culture and history.
Enjoy the sunset at Mallory Square and get lost in Duval street, one of the liveliest streets of the city, with shops, clubs and restaurants, and you won't ever want to leave. It is no coincidence that the likes of Harry S. Truman, Tennessee Williams and Ernest Hemingway decided to reside here.
The houses on the narrow George Town streets in the Cayman Islands are interspersed with artisan workshops, where you can find some rarities to take home as a reminder of your MSC cruise in the Caribbean Sea. You can take a plunge into the history of the island at the dual-purpose National Museum of George Town: you can both explore samples of the most interesting endemic flora and fauna, and trace the long and tough inhabited history of the island.
Ochos Rios means eight rivers in Spanish, and it precisely its rivers, as well as its crystalline sea, that are its main characteristics; characteristics that will not disappoint visitors to Jamaica wishing to immerse themselves in the lush vegetation of these marvellous dream locations.
Discover MSC's new and exclusive Bahamian destination: Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Here you can spend a one-of-a-kind experience on an authentic Caribbean Marine Reserve, while connecting with the natural world, feeling the warmth of the Bahamian spirit and immersing in an eco-friendly environment. On Ocean Cay you can enjoy a relaxing massage in a cabana, discover the beauty of the sea and explore the area with dedicated excursions.
Sail back to Miami where your cruise comes to an end. Add on a stay in the Florida or the US, ask us for details.
- Wide variety of superb, freshly prepared cuisine.
- You choose your preferred dinnertime from Early Dining or Late Dining with a time range preference, subject to availibility and confirmation on board.
- Gourmet buffet with different areas, open 20 hours a day
- Broadway-style theatre shows
- Swimming pool, scenic gym and open-air sports facilities
- Packed program of daily activities
- Free access to 5 different clubs for kids and teenagers*
- Freedom to change booking details dates and guest names
- Turndown service to prepare your bed each night
- Collect MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts and other benefits on subsequent cruises
- Cabins on the upper decks and in the most desirable areas of the ship
- More dining flexibility. You can switch your preferred dinnertime after booking or after boarding.
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Connecting SuperFamily Cabins, if available.
- Dedicated educational and recreational activities for children such as Doremi Chef cookery courses with MSC Cruises staff
- MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts on your next cruise and other benefits
* Special events for children are not included. Contact the Mini Club for full information.
Day 1: Miami, United States
Day 2: Key West, United States
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4: George Town, Cayman Islands
Day 5: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Day 6: At Sea
Day 7: Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Bahamas
Day 8: Miami, United States
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- 7 night cruise on board the MSC Armonia, in an inside cabin, MSC Fantastica Experience
- Premium drinks package included
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Flights from Ireland
- Travel insurance
- Upgrade to an ocean view or balcony cabin
- Add on a holiday in Florida
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 0818 300 205, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.