Holiday - Special Offers
France: Camping Iris Parc Le Chene Gris
From €229pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
- Departure Date
- 12 Oct 2019 - 16 Oct 2019
- 4 Nights
- From €229pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing)
Fly from Cork to Paris, then continue to the Chêne Gris campsite in Pommeuse.
Camping Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris is a beautiful and well-located campsite built in terraces against a hillside covered with pines and other broad leaf species of tree.
Pommeuse is set in the green valley of the Grand Morin, in the hilly landscape of the Brie region. This campsite is approximately four hours drive from Cherbourg and an hour from Paris.
Why camping Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris?
- Children will love the shallow lagoon pool and, if the weather takes a turn for the worse, the large covered pool is the place to be.
- There's a good, covered playground made of soft, safe materials.
- The main building is where you'll find a pleasant bar and restaurant.
- Camping Iris Parc Le Chene Gris is an excellent choice for families who want to combine a relaxing campsite holiday with trips to Paris or amusement parks like Disneyland® Paris and Park Astérix.
- Breakfast service. Fresh coffee, sandwiches and more for just 6.50 euro per person per day. Book and pay at the campsite.
Some tips for your holiday at Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris in Pommeuse:
- Historic towns such as Provins (named a World Heritage site by UNESCO) and Meaux are located nearby.
- There's a lovely walkway beside the river that you can access from nearby the campsite.
- Although set in tranquil countryside, you are only 55km from Paris. The campsite is situated behind a small train station that links Pommeuse with the neighbouring village of Faremoutiers and also has a direct link to Paris. In 45 minutes you're in the heart of Paris, without any parking problems!
- Disneyland® Paris is only 20km away by car and Parc Astérix is 77km.
- Le Parc des Félins, one of the biggest wildlife parks in Europe, is close to the campsite. This wildlife park is concerned with the preservation of endangered cats, so you will see rare breeds like tigers and lynx.
Buy Disney Park passes from Shandon Travel before you go. Prices start from €87 per adult and €79 per child up to 11 years.
Fiji mobile home:
- surface area of the mobile home: 24 m², excluding the terrace
- partly covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 09:00 and 11:00
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing and includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in the Camping Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris, in a Fiji mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Disneyland Paris and Park Astérix passes
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 01 6965100 or 021 4272527, request a call back using the red button, email email@example.com or submit an enquiry through the form below.