Holiday - Special Offers
Bangkok- Rembrandt Hotel & Koh Samui- Pavilion Villas & Resort
From €1475pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Travel up to 31st October 2019
- 3 Nights & 8 Nights
- Bangkok & Koh Samui, Thailand
- From €1475pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin and spend 3 nights in bustling Bangkok, before continuing on to the beautiful island of Koh Samui for a further 8 nights.
Centrally located in the Sukhumvit Road district of Bangkok, the Rembrandt city hotel is just a short distance from an array of shopping and entertainment venues. This hotel is just a 5 minute drive from Queen Sirikit Convention Centre, an 8 minute walk from Asok elevated railway station and a 45 minute journey from the airport.
From here guests can easily explore the intriguing sights this lively city has to offer including its grand temples and floating markets.Elegantly appointed and brightly decorated, this hotel combines Thai and Western designs flawlessly. Guests can indulge in the sumptuous delights of one of its award-winning restaurants where a host of welcoming aromas and flavours tempt all the senses.
The luxurious Pavilion Samui Villas and Resort boutique hotel is nestled in a beautiful resort surrounded by stunning gardens that blend with the fantastic landscape of the area. It lies just on Lamai Beach, the second most famous beach after Chaweng, although far enough to avoid the noisy touristic gathering.
Good local and international restaurants can be found on the main road strip which during the night turns into a vibrant and very active area. It is the perfect stay for couples or guests that wish to relax and enjoy a peaceful holiday as well.
Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk from €60
This award-winning night tour by tuk-tuk provides a great introduction to Bangkok for first-time visitors, but it also showcases a side of the city that most repeat visitors haven't seen.
You get to bypass heavily trafficked areas and take off-the-beaten-track routes toward illuminated temples such as Wat Pho and a bustling, 24-hour flower market. Enjoy dinner, followed by dessert at a mystery stop. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people.
- Taste legendary Thai food on a tuk-tuk tour of Bangkok at night
- Marvel at Bangkok's illuminated monuments and temples such as Wat Pho
- Visit the 24-hour flower market for a glimpse of colorful blooms
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour:
An evening departure means fewer crowds and cooler temperatures.
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Rembrandt Hotel, Bangkok
- Connecting flights
- 8 nights accommodation at the 4* Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, Koh Samui
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Book by August 31st 2019.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.