European City Breaks
Amsterdam- 3* Nova Hotel
From €360pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
27 Mar 2020 - 29 Mar 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 2 Nights
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- From €360pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork to Amsterdam and spend a couple of days exploring this vibrant, historic and lively city.
The Nova hotel is located in the centre of Amsterdam just a few minutes away from the Royal Palace. The main train station is located 1 km away from the hotel. Amsterdam-Schipol airport is around 20 km away. Built at the end of the 19th century, this non-smoking hotel comprises a total of 61 rooms. The charming hotel offers guests a lobby with a 24-hour reception and a currency exchange counter.
There is a breakfast room on offer to guests as well as a laundry service. The welcoming rooms come with a fridge and central heating. In addition, there is Internet access available. Breakfast may be selected from a buffet each morning.
From the airport, it is possible to take either a taxi or the shuttle bus to the main train station. From the main train station you can take tram number 1, or 5 to the Spui stop. In just a 200 metres walk you will find the hotel located on the left hand side.
Jewish Quarter & Anne Frank Walking Tour in Amsterdam from €26
Discover Amsterdam’s WWII history and follow in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this walking tour of the Jewish Quarter.
See the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue, and the Auschwitz Monument; learn about events such as the February Strike and Winter of Hunger, and end the tour outside the Anne Frank House (entrance not included).
- See landmarks such as the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue, and the Auschwitz Monument
- Learn about Amsterdam during WWII and the Nazi occupation
- Discover the story of Anne Frank and pass by the Anne Frank House
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Skip-the-line Rijksmuseum & Van Gogh Museum Guided Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max from €169
Explore two must-visit Amsterdam museums—the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum—on a half-day, skip-the-line, small-group tour combo.
With a guide, bypass the main queues at the Rijksmuseum to see the exhibitions on Dutch art and history from the Middle Ages, including masterpieces such as Rembrandt’s ‘Night Watch’ and others. After time for lunch, skip the line at the Van Gogh Museum. Enjoy a guided tour of the highlights, seeing Van Gogh 'Sunflowers,' and more.
- Skip-the-line and guided tour combo of the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Avoid the main lines at the Rijksmuseum and tour the highlights
- Chart the art and history of the Dutch Golden Age from the 17th to the 19th century
- See masterpieces like Rembrandt’s 'Night Watch' and Vermeer’s 'The Milkmaid'
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the Van Gogh Museum, the world’s largest collection of Vincent van Gogh works
- View must-sees such as 'Sunflowers' and Van Gogh’s last painting, 'Tree Roots and Trunks'
- Learn the stories behind the paintings and treasures from an art historian guide
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other Amsterdam tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Cork
- Cabin bag
- 2 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 3* Nova Hotel
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Amsterdam city tours and excursions
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.