Holiday - Special Offers
Amsterdam- 3* Ibis Centre
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
21 Jan 2020 - 24 Jan 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 3 Nights
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- From €292pp
Fly from Cork to Amsterdam and spend a couple of days exploring this vibrant, historic and lively city.
The Ibis Centre hotel is an ideal starting point to discover Amsterdam. It is located next to the central railway station, within easy walking distance of the flower market, the red light district, famous museums and the theatre district.
Public transport provides a direct link with the RAI convention centre, Area Music Hall and Schiphol Airport. There are several canal cruise companies just opposite this non-smoking hotel.
Nearby you can go shopping in the Kalverstraat and the Magna Plaza shopping centre, or you could visit the Scheepvaartmuseum or Nemo science centre.
Jewish Quarter & Anne Frank Walking Tour in Amsterdam from €26
Discover Amsterdam’s WWII history and follow in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this walking tour of the Jewish Quarter.
See the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue, and the Auschwitz Monument; learn about events such as the February Strike and Winter of Hunger, and end the tour outside the Anne Frank House (entrance not included).
- See landmarks such as the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue, and the Auschwitz Monument
- Learn about Amsterdam during WWII and the Nazi occupation
- Discover the story of Anne Frank and pass by the Anne Frank House
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Skip-the-line Rijksmuseum & Van Gogh Museum Guided Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max from €169
Explore two must-visit Amsterdam museums—the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum—on a half-day, skip-the-line, small-group tour combo.
With a guide, bypass the main queues at the Rijksmuseum to see the exhibitions on Dutch art and history from the Middle Ages, including masterpieces such as Rembrandt’s ‘Night Watch’ and others. After time for lunch, skip the line at the Van Gogh Museum. Enjoy a guided tour of the highlights, seeing Van Gogh 'Sunflowers,' and more.
- Skip-the-line and guided tour combo of the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Avoid the main lines at the Rijksmuseum and tour the highlights
- Chart the art and history of the Dutch Golden Age from the 17th to the 19th century
- See masterpieces like Rembrandt’s 'Night Watch' and Vermeer’s 'The Milkmaid'
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the Van Gogh Museum, the world’s largest collection of Vincent van Gogh works
- View must-sees such as 'Sunflowers' and Van Gogh’s last painting, 'Tree Roots and Trunks'
- Learn the stories behind the paintings and treasures from an art historian guide
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other Amsterdam tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Cork
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3* Ibis Amsterdam Centre
Please ask us about adding great value:
- City tours and excursions
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.