European City Breaks
Alicante- 4* Hotel Maya
From €399pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
15 Oct 2023 - 19 Oct 2023
Alternate dates available on request
- 4 nights
- Alicante, Spain
- From €399pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork to Alicante in October and spend three days exploring this colourful, culture-filled city.
The Maya beach hotel enjoys an idyllic setting next to St Barbara's Castle in Alicante. The property is situated just a few metres from El Postiguet Beach and the Marina.
At a walking distance, guests will find a shopping centre with restaurants and entertainment options. This wonderful property offers guests comfortable surroundings, modern amenities and warm hospitality for a relaxing beach holiday.
Guests will appreciate the hotel's choice of leisure, recreational and dining options, designed to cater to the individual needs of each guest. The rooms are nicely decorated and come equipped with all the essential amenities needed for a comfortable and memorable stay.
The airport is conveniently situated just 12 kilometres away.
Half-Day Guided Historic Tour of Alicante with Tapas Tasting from €29
Discover Alicante’s historical, culinary, and sightseeing highlights: this half-day, small-group tour offers a perfect introduction to the city’s charms. Meet your guide at the Central Market, where you can greet stallholders and enjoy nibbles as you go. Then, head via private transportation to the Santa Bárbara Castle for views overlooking the Old Town. Finally, finish with a wander through the atmospheric Santa Cruz neighborhood, and stop for award-winning tapas bites.
- This small-group tour is capped at 10 people for a personal feel
- Enjoy nibbles at the Central Market and at an award-winning tapas bar
- Discover many of Alicante’s highlights in just half a day
- Your guide will bring you to spots that only locals know
Guadalest and Algar Springs Guided Tour from Alicante from €75
See more of the landscape beyond the coastal city of Alicante, and visit the mountain town of Guadalest and the Algar Waterfalls (Fonts de l’Algar) on a day trip. You’ll travel in a small group that’s limited to just eight people, along with a driver-guide to learn about the region as you go. Entrance fees to the museum and castle in Guadalest are included, and you’ll have ample free time to walk or swim at the falls.
- Book a Guadalest day trip to see more than just the coastline of Alicante
- Explore Guadalest town with a guide and find impressive vantage points
- Learn about regional food, and sample traditional local wine and candy
- Get tips for the hiking trails or swimming spots at the Algar Waterfalls
Spectacular Cave Guided Tour from Alicante from €60
Venture underground to explore the Canelobre Cave, a spectacular cavern just north of Alicante. Enjoy transport directly from Alicante and a guided tour of the cave, one of the largest and most popular in the Valenciana region. Take in dramatic stalactites and stalagmites while learning about the formation of this karst cave over history. Cap off your day with a stop in the pretty village of Busot for a guided stroll.
- Hassle-free round-trip transport to the Canelobre Cave and prebooked tickets
- A guided tour of the cavern interior for insights into its formation and geology
- Bird’s-eye views over the mountains and sea from the cave and town of Busot
- A small-group experience for more personalized attention and a relaxed pace
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Alicante experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and Includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- 10kg hand luggage
- 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Hotel Maya Alicante, in a standard room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Alicante city tours, excursions and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.