Holidays To Spain
Torremolinos- 3* Bajondillo
From €380pp self-catering
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
- Departures Nov- Jan
- 7 nights
- Costa Del Sol, Spain
- From €380pp self-catering
Fly from Cork to Spain this winter and spend a week in relaxing Torremolinos!
The Bajondillo beach apartment complex is located in the bustling tourist area of Torremolinos.
The hotel enjoys an idyllic setting just 25 metres from the beach and just 500 metres from the town centre and its myriad of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues. Guests will appreciate the peaceful surroundings, yet are never far from the heart of the entertainment.
The spacious apartments enjoy a tasteful style and offer a comfortable home away from home for all the family. They come well equipped with modern amenities and offer a haven of peace and tranquility in which to relax and unwind in comfort at the end of the day. The complex offers an array of leisure and recreational activities to ensure that guests never experience a dull moment.
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour from €72
Experience a night of wine and tapas in Malaga on a 3.5-hour, small-group culinary tour of the city’s gourmet highlights, from a classic shop to beloved bars. Immerse yourself in the unique flavors of Spain’s southern coast while tasting your way through some of Malaga's classic foods, from Iberian ham to tapas and wine. Enjoy a fun, convivial group of fellow food lovers, and get an insider’s perspective on traditional cuisine and cutting-edge chefs.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour Informative, friendly and professional guide
Arabian Baths Experience at Malaga’s Hammam Al Andalus from €47
Immerse yourself in the sublime serenity of Malaga’s heavenly Hammam Al Ándalus during a session in the opulent Arabian baths. Venture within and sip fresh mint tea while soothing mind body and soul in thermal pools and relaxing Jacuzzis. Stimulate your senses in the icy plunge pool; inhale the aromatic scents of the steam room; then indulge in a massage with exfoliating scrub. Upgrade to enjoy a purifying Midra massage that stimulates blood circulations and exfoliates.
- Spa session inside Hammam Al Ándalus, Malaga’s Arabian baths
- Relax at leisure, enjoying the steam room and thermal baths
- Soak up the ambiance of Moorish Malaga while sipping on mint tea
- Select your preferred massage oil from a selection of lavender, red amber, rose or jasmine flower
- Choose from three different massages including a Kessa purifying experience with red-grape oil
Save time, money and ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different Costa del Sol experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
- November 19th from: €415pp
- December 3rd from: €380pp
- January 13th from: €440pp
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- 10kg luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights self-catering accommodation at the 3* Bajondillo Apartments
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Torremolinos area tours, activities or excursions
Subject to availabilty. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.