Holidays To Spain
Torremolinos - 4* Sol Principe Hotel
From €450pp half-board
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin, Knock or Shannon
- Departure Date
11 Nov 2021 - 18 Nov 2021
Alternative dates available on request
- 7 nights
- Torremolinos, Spain
- From €450pp half-board
Fly from Dublin, Knock or Shannon to Malaga and spend a week at the four-star Sol Principe Hotel in Torremolinos this November.
Located right on the beachfront with direct access to the beautiful Playamar Beach, just two kilometres from Torremolinos city centre, the award winning Sol Principe Hotel boasts 15,000 metres square of facilities.
This stunning establishment offers a wide range of accommodation options to suit all clients' needs, ranging from economy rooms to family room pool with kitchenette.
This establishment is a spectacular theme hotel with a huge choice of entertainment activities for children and adults. Malaga airport and Malaga coach station are just eight kilometres from this family-friendly hotel and María Zambrano-AVE high speed train station is 20 minutes away.
Full Day to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens from Torremolinos from €66
Take a walking tour of Granada and visit the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage–listed palace and fortress, on this tour from Costa del Sol. With a guide, you'll explore the Alhambra, known for its Moorish architecture, plus see the neighboring Generalife, another palace known for its gardens, and learn about the history of Granada.
- Tour to Granada from the Costa del Sol
- Take in views of the Andalusian landscape at Riofrio
- Visit the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Tour the Palace of Charles V
- Enjoy free time in central Granada to explore the city at your leisure
- Pickup and drop-off from central meeting places on the Costa del Sol included
Malaga Tapas and Wine Tour from €76
Pleasure your palate at three of Malaga’s most tantalizing tapas restaurants on a 3-hour culinary tour of the city. Tantalize your taste buds with up to 15 Spanish specialties as an expert epicurean guide leads you to eateries serving perfectly grilled sardines, succulent Spanish sausages and flavorsome ham. Gain fascinating insight in Andalucia’s culinary heritage as you sip crisp San Miguel beers and sample sweet dessert wines on this fulfilling food tour. Enjoy an intimate atmosphere on this small-group tour, with numbers limited to ten people.
- 3-hour tapas tour of Malaga
- Visit three top Malaga tapas bars in one afternoon
- Share plates of tapas with fellow foodies on the tour
- Sip chilled moscatel and nibble on silky smooth cuts of jamón
- Learn about Spain’s gastronomic heritage and tapas in Andalucia
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour: This tour scores on three counts: generous tastings and drinks, and either an afternoon or evening time slot.
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin, Knock or Shannon
- 10kg hand luggage
- 7 nights half-board accommodation at the 4* Sol Principe Hotel, in a twin room
- Water & wine package
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Malaga area guided tours & excursions
Subject to availabilty. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.