Santorini, Greece- 4* Mill Houses Elegant Suites
From €755pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
21 Mar 2024 - 28 Mar 2024
Alternate dates available
- 7 nights
- From €755pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin and spend a week at the stunning Mill Houses Suites, overlooking the iconic caldera on the picture-perfect Greek island of Santorini.
The Mill Houses Elegant Suites are located in the Santorinian caldera, carved from the rock and built in the traditional local style. Unwind and relax three hundred meters above the water's surface, with views of the spectacular sunsets that revitalize the senses and calm the spirit.
Vaulted ceilings and whitewashed rooms in a contemporary style blend with Cycladic heritage, introducing guests to the elegant simplicity of local traditional culture yet providing modern day comforts. Air conditioning and satellite TV are standard. Enjoy delicious meals in the award-wining Mylos restaurant. Take a refreshing swim in the pool and gaze in wonder at the incredible views.
The Mill Houses are conveniently located in the village of Firostefani, less than 700 metres from the island's capital of Fira and 15 minutes from Santorini's International Airport and Athinios Port.
Santorini Wine Adventure in 3 Wineries with 12 Tastings and Tapas from €150
Sip on Santorini wine during this small-group tour of the island and three of its wine estates. As you explore, learn about wine production in the area, and hear about the local varieties such as assyrtiko. Explore a vineyard with a guide and walk around wine cellars. If you want to make the tour extra-special, upgrade to enjoy an evening excursion. The option includes a visit to a hilltop winery, local tapas, and sunset views to complement your wine. Numbers are limited to eight people.
- Visit three wineries and enjoy a cellar tour of each as you learn about their wine
- Sample up to 12-15 different wines including nykteri alongside local delicacies
- Upgrade to a sunset tour for spectacular sunset views at Santo Winery and enjoy a plate of tapas during your final winery visit
- Enjoy personalised attention on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia from €55
Enjoy a day of discovery on Santorini island on this tour from Fira. With an itinerary that covers all the must-see sights, the tour lets you find your own favorite spots on the island. Visit the volcanic Akrotiri Archaeological Site, a winery, the Prophet Elias Monastery, and then finish on a high note as you watch the sun slip into the sea from Oia village. A tasting of Santorini’s distinctive wine is included.
- Full-day island tour of Santorini by bus
- Discover prehistoric finds at Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- Stop for lunch (own expense) by the sands of Perissa Beach
- Visit Emporio village and taste popular wines of Santorini
- Gaze at the sunset from picturesque Oia village
Caldera Half Day Tour (Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia) from €30
Combine a visit to Santorini's caldera and hot springs with a trip out to the island of Thirasia with this cruise. You'll start at Nea Kameni, a volcanic island, where you'll have time to walk around the island and swim in its hot springs. You'll the cruise on to Thirasia, where you'll have enough time to have lunch and explore before sailing back to Santorini.
- A local guide will provide commentary
- Foam pool noodles will be provided
- Explore Thirasia independently with plenty of free time
- Optional hotel transfer service is available
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Greek experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- Small cabin bag
- 20kg checked luggage
- Free airport check-in
- Pre-booked seats
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Mill Houses Elegant Suites, in a Studio with Caldera View
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Santorini and surrounding islands tours, excursions and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.