Holidays To Spain
Lanzarote- 3* El Trebol
From €1042pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
04 Jan 2024 - 11 Jan 2024
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Lanzarote, Spain
- From €1042pp all-inclusive
Fly from Cork this January and spend a week in Lanzarote on this all-inclusive winter holiday.
The El Trebol complex is located in the centre of Costa Teguise's tourist area, only about 400 metres from Playa las Cucharas Beach on the south east side of Lanzarote island.
This establishment offers guests a vast range of facilities to ensure complete comfort throughout their stay. There is an air-conditioned restaurant, launderette, car park, mini waterpark and a playground for younger guests.
These three-star apartments are comfortably furnished and fitted with an en suite bathroom and necessary modern amenities. Guests can make use of the outdoor complete which includes a large pool area with water games, two freshwater pools, a children's paddling area, a pool bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers.
The Costa Teguise town centre is just one kilometre away with scores of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Convenient public transport links are located just 150 metres away. The airport is around 15 kilometres from the hotel.
Submarine Safaris Lanzarote from €62
If you want to explore the underwater world of Lanzarote without getting wet, then this is the tour for you. Descend 100 feet (30 meters) to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in a large submarine that can accommodate 44 seated passengers. Along the way, look out for marine life that you likely wouldn’t see otherwise—such as sea breams, eels, barracudas, and rays. If you're lucky, you might even see a shipwreck.
- A special opportunity to travel down to the ocean floor in a submarine
- Transfers are included from designated meeting points
- Learn about local marine life and the ocean through guide commentary
- Lots to see—look out for a variety of fish species and shipwrecks
La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities from €64
Set sail for the idyllic island of La Graciosa on a half-day cruise from Lanzarote and soak up the scenery aboard a luxury catamaran. Explore the village of Caleta del Sebo, cruise along the island’s south coast, and tuck into a traditional Spanish paella lunch with sangria, then enjoy swimming, snorkeling, or kayaking at the French Beach.
- Half-day La Graciosa catamaran cruise from Lanzarote
- Relax on deck with a mojito cocktail as you set sail across the El Río Strait
- Cruise around the beaches and bays of La Graciosa
- Enjoy a delicious paella lunch on-board, accompanied by traditional sangria
- Dive in to swim, snorkel, or kayak at the French Beach
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
Lanzarote Short South Tour with Timanfaya Volcano Entrance from €31
Perfect for travelers with busy schedules, this special half-day tour combines two activities—a visit to Lanzarote Timanfaya National Park and a local wine-tasting—in just a few hours. Enjoy front-door transfers from your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus (included in the tour), and upgrade to include an optional camel ride around the base of scenic Fire Mountains.
- A two-for-one tour to Timanfaya National Park (admission included) plus wine tasting
- Get a peek at the island’s 300 volcanic craters, with a chance to peer inside the mouth of a real volcano
- Head to trendy la Grea after your excursion in the park for a complimentary glass of local red or whites
- For an additional cost, you can hop a camel for a scenic and unique ride around the park
Save time and money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other Lanzarote tours and excursions
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- Return airport transfers
- Checked luggage
- 7 nights all-inclusive accomodation at the 3* El Trebol Hotel, in a one-bedroom apartment with balcony or terrace
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Flights from other Irish airports
- Lanzarote day tours, trips and excursions
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this holiday please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.