Canada & New England Cruise
From €1569pp including flights
- Depart From
- Fly from Shannon, Sail from New York
- Departure Date
- 18 Oct 2019 - 28 Oct 2019
- 1 Night Stay/ 10 Night Cruise
- USA & Canada
- From €1569pp including flights
Ports of call: New York, United States; Bar Harbor, United States; St John, Canada; Halifax, Canada; Sydney, Canada; Portland, United States; Boston, United States; New York, United States
Fly from Shannon to New York and stay one night in the Big Apple, before boarding the MSC Meraviglia for a ten night cruise along the eastern coastline.
New York is a wonderful port of call for cruise liners on Grand Voyage cruise itineraries. Hidden gardens next to postmodern skyscrapers; priceless art tucked away in medieval-style cloisters; a revamped waterfront you can stroll along to take in the view.
Wandering through the patchwork of neighbourhoods is as great a thrill as any single sight. Frantic Chinatown edges stylish Soho , which is but a stone’s throw from the quiet, angled lanes of the once-bohemian West Village.
A perfect espresso in a shabby-chic Williamsburg café, a rooftop view from Chelsea’s High Line or a ride on the “A” to Far Rockaway is worth much more than an “I Love New York” handbag. Cheaper, too, and the memory will last longer.
Exploring the state of Maine means experiencing a superlative experience in a place scattered with rocky coasts, scenic harbors, natural views and pretty towns with buildings influenced by European styles. One of these is Bar Harbor, a stop not to be missed
Canada is a huge country that offers tourists a large number of wonderful attractions to visit and explore. One of those not to be missed is Halifax, the capital city of Nova Scotia found on the east coast of Canada.
Each city has a symbol that represents it more than anything else: for Halifax, its citadel that dates back to the late 18th century, famous in Canada both for its beauty and for its historical importance, fills that role. Inside the star-shaped citadel, you can explore the history of Halifax on guided tours. The museum staff, dressed as soldiers of the army and navy, will show you the clothes used in the past and other items in maritime activities.
Nova Scotia: one of the most spectacular wild landscapes on the Canadian Atlantic coast with its vast green areas is a true paradise for nature lovers who can admire moose, eagles, and go whale watching to see the numerous types of cetaceans that live in the surrounding seas, including whales and dolphins.
Your cruise will take you on the discovery of this beautiful Canadian province, which is also home to some of the oldest cities in North America, such as Sydney.
If there is any American city where you can breathe some “European air”, it is Boston: a large city built for people, thanks to its center area that can be easily visited on foot or by public transport.
Your cruise will take you on the discovery of the capital of Massachusetts offering many opportunities to relive its history, immerse yourself in its arts, visit its museums and taste the flavors of one of America's most famous breweries.
What makes Boston different is the unique way that it combines attention to the past with an ambitious enthusiasm for modernity. Walking through the city, it is not unusual to find a historical house from the times of the American Revolution placed next to a futuristic skyscraper, a truly fascinating mixture.
MSC's Fantastica Experience Fare Class Includes:
- Wide variety of superb, freshly prepared cuisine.
- You choose your preferred dinnertime from Early Dining or Late Dining with a time range preference, subject to availibility and confirmation on board.
- Gourmet buffet with different areas, open 20 hours a day
- Broadway-style theatre shows
- Swimming pool, scenic gym and open-air sports facilities
- Packed program of daily activities
- Free access to 5 different clubs for kids and teenagers*
- Freedom to change booking details dates and guest names
- Turndown service to prepare your bed each night
- Collect MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts and other benefits on subsequent cruises
- Cabins on the upper decks and in the most desirable areas of the ship
- More dining flexibility. You can switch your preferred dinnertime after booking or after boarding.
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Connecting SuperFamily Cabins, if available.
- Dedicated educational and recreational activities for children such as Doremi Chef cookery courses with MSC Cruises staff
- MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts on your next cruise and other benefits
* Special events for children are not included. Contact the Mini Club for full information.
Friday, 18 Oct 2019: New York, United States
Saturday, 19 Oct 2019: At Sea
Sunday, 20 Oct 2019: Bar Harbor, United States
Monday, 21 Oct 2019: St John, Canada
Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019: Halifax, Canada
Wednesday, 23 Oct 2019: Sydney, Canada
Thursday, 24 Oct 2019: At Sea
Friday, 25 Oct 2019: Portland, United States
Saturday, 26 Oct 2019: Boston, United States
Sunday, 27 Oct 2019: At Sea
11Monday, 28 Oct 2019: New York, United States
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Shannon
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation in New York
- 10 night cruise on board the MSC Meraviglia in an interior cabin, Fantastica Experience
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extend your holiday with a longer stay in New York
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 0818 300 205, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.