Legoland & Harry Potter
Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
- Depart From
- 2 hours
- From €106pp
If you’re a fan of the world’s most famous wizard then don’t miss out on this London walking tour that visits places associated with Harry Potter.
As well as learning little-known facts and trivia about the books and films, you’ll visit the real-life Diagon Alley; see where the Knight Bus stopped; and step foot on the bridge destroyed by dementors in the Deathly Hallows movie.
- Indulge your love of Harry Potter on a London walking tour
- An ideal choice for families and fans of the world-famous wizard
- Orient yourself among the bustle of central London with ease
- Avoid the awkward task of asking strangers to take photographs of you
- Professional guide
- Please have an oyster travelling card/day-travel ticket/contactless bank card, as you will enter the tube
Buy this tour alone, or add it to your London holiday. Go to this page to view all our Harry Potter experience packages with day trips, flights and accommodation.
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.