Cuba- 5* Melia Internacional Varadero
From €1,745pp All-Inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork or Dublin
- Departure Date
- Based on travel in May 2020. Contact us with your travel dates.
- 7 Nights
- Varadero, Cuba
- From €1,745pp All-Inclusive
Depart Cork or Dublin and fly to Cuba for a 5* luxury all-inclusive week in the 5* Melia Internacional Hotel.
This All-Inclusive 5-star holiday resort covers 68700 m² and is located in Varadero, on the beachfront and is only 3 km away from Varadero town.
It comprises of a central building with 9 floors and two zones: East and West. It has panoramic lifts, swimming pools and 946 rooms, most of them are ocean-view rooms. Large lobby on level 3 overlooking the beach and large staircase to the pools on ground floor. A commercial gallery, gastronomic zone and spacious living areas are some of the great features of the hotel.
Meliá Internacional proposes a culinary tour featuring diversity and exquisite flavours. With options including buffet, international dishes, fusion and signature cuisine, as well as venues for snacks and theme bars, we offer an intense flavour experience to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Varadero Beach to the full.
Restaurant options include Mediterranean, International and Cuban buffets, Cuban Barbecue, Haute Cuisine, Mexican, Italian and Japanese Cuisine alongside snack bars, private lounges and an ice-cream parlour.
Bars and entertainment include a poolside bar, private adult only lounges, relaxing bars with ocean views to watch the stunning sunsets and entertainment.
- Meliá Internacional provides six freshwater swimming pools with shaded areas and sun terraces with sunshades, sunbeds, chairs and tables, as well as showers and lifeguard services. Also featuring modern Fantasia Nocturna lighting using LED lights.
- Meliá Internacional provides direct access to beautiful Varadero Beach, just 60 metres from the main hotel building.
- Guests who love the sea can enjoy our Water Sports Club, providing catamarans, pedalos and windsurf boards.
- Stay in shape in our Fitness Centre, equipped with weights, aerobics room and cardio equipment, treadmills, exercise bikes and climbers, among others. A personal trainer is available to guests for personalized assistance and exercise.
- Guests who like some exercise can enjoy several tennis courts by day or night. The Meliá Internacional also offers a Sports Club with numerous facilities for other sports.
- The Meliá Internacional offers a wide range of daytime and evening activities in different parts of the hotel. Scuba diving classes for beginners in the pool, evening shows and theme shows, contests and beach games are just some of the options you can enjoy during your stay.
- A miniclub for the kids, treatments and relaxing experiences at YHI Spa or distinguished personalized services on our The Level floor are also a number of facilities that make this a very special hotel.
With 946 rooms the Melia Internacional has a choice of different room types.
These include the Classic rooms with either a pool or sea view. They provide a hall, bathroom with bathtub and double shower, bedroom with king-size or double bed, sofa-bed and balcony.
The junior sea view suites are spacious and welcoming and feature a hall, bathroom with double shower, bedroom with mini-lounge, king-size bed or twin beds, sofa-bed and balcony.
The rooms and suites on the exclusive The Level floor offer superior comfort, exclusive extras and a unique and personalised service.
The Melia Internacional is located on the beautiful white sand of Varadero Beach. The facilities on offer are excellent and invite you to make the most of your stay.
A holiday to Varadero is a relaxing one and this hotel lends to that entirely. With such a huge choice of pools, restaurants, bars all in the one hotel, you can choose the day and evening you want to have.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from either Cork or Dublin
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Melia Internacional Hotel, in a classic room on an all-inclusive basis
Upgrade to a Seaview Junior Suite from only €224 per person.
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Room upgrades
- Flight upgrades
- Airport lounge pass
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.