Antigua- 5* Hermitage Bay
From €4,879pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Valid for travel in June 2020
- 7 Nights
- Antigua, Caribbean
- From €4,879pp all-inclusive
Fly from Dublin to Antigua and spend a week at the stunning Hermitage Bay Hotel, plus get a complimentary honeymoon upgrade.
Set on a stunning beach on the west coast of the island, tranquil Hermitage Bay is where you come to experience the unique peace and wellbeing of the Caribbean lifestyle.
With stylish, contemporary suites, a wonderful beachfront restaurant and the most attentive of staff, this is a resort for romantically-minded couples and for those who just want to unwind and take things easy.
There is a large swimming pool and a lovely beach with complimentary non-motorised watersports including sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, paddle boards and kayaks.
The Garden Spa offers treatments influenced by the ancient Eastern concept of Chakra and there is a fitness centre with personal training available at an additional charge. A shuttle service is provided between the restaurant/ beach area and the Hillside Cottages, and complimentary WiFi is available throughout the property.
Approximately 35 minutes' drive from the airport.
The excellent, à la carte, beachfront restaurant offers a daily-changing menu with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients, many of which come from the hotel’s own impressive organic garden.
The lounge bar is right next to the beach and pool and is a great place to unwind with a cocktail. It’s also the place to gather for drinks and even dancing before or after dinner.
The 30 luxurious suites are located in single-storey cottages in 17 acres of tropical gardens. All accommodation is air conditioned, stylishly furnished with dark wooden floors and fabrics in white and natural shades, well equipped with a flat screen TV, DVD player, smartphone docking station, fully-stocked mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities.
The spacious Seaview Garden Suites are set slightly back from the beach, just a few steps from the swimming pool; each is open plan with a split-level lounge area opening onto a wide patio with outdoor dining area and double day bed. The Beachfront Suites are right on the beach with uninterrupted ocean views.
The Hillside Pool Suites feature a four poster bed, large bathroom with outdoor garden shower, and open lounge area that leads onto a wooden deck with a large day bed, private plunge pool and breathtaking views.
All Inclusive includes:
- Fast Track Immigration & Customs
- VIP Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, evening canapés and dinner daily
- Unlimited premium brand drinks, cocktails and house wine by the glass
- Non-motorised watersports
- Fitness centre, yoga, meditation and Pilates classes
- Weekly cookery course with the chef and tours of the organic garden
- Evening entertainment
"The unpaved road leading to Hermitage Bay ensures that the hotel remains secluded and exclusive - this is a wonderful place just to get away from it all and recharge your batteries.
You’ll find the beach here to be beautifully unspoilt - thousands of tiny pieces of shell and coral glint in the sunlight, giving the beach a gorgeous pink hue.
One of our top picks for honeymooners, every detail here has been designed with couples in mind - from the private outdoor showers to the day beds and plunge pools, this place oozes romance.
Dining at Hermitage Bay is a real treat for the tastebuds, and for guests who are interested in where the food on their plate comes from, the hotel offers tours of the organic garden where much of their produce originates."
Special offer: includes 15% discount when booked before 31st January 2020.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Dublin airport lounge access
- Return private transfers
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation at the 5* Hermitage Bay Hotel, Antigua, in a Beachfront Suite
- Complimentary honeymoon package, including:
- Complimentary upgrade from Seaview Garden Suite to Beachfront Suite subject to availability
- Bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Champagne breakfast in bed on the morning of guest's choice
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Luxury upgrades
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown includes 15% discount. Valid for travel June 2020. Bookings must be made at least 60 days in advance.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.