Orlando- 4* Wyndham Resort
From €659pp based on 2 adults & 2 kids sharing
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork or Dublin
- Departure Date
08 May 2020 - 15 May 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 7 Nights
- Orlando, Florida, USA
- From €659pp based on 2 adults & 2 kids sharing
Fly from Cork or Dublin to Florida and spend a week in sunny Orlando.
This newly renovated Wyndham Orlando Resort is an idyllic tropical paradise in the heart of one of the world's most popular vacation destinations.
Guest may have the chance to go for a walk over the lush gardens and discover all the attractions of this vibrant city while staying at this resort. Located on International Drive, the resort is near many shopping areas, restaurants and other attractions.
Guests will find it easy to access the best the area has to offer with complimentary shuttle service to and from Universal Studios and Sea World theme parks. The resort provides many family-friendly services and amenities including two heated swimming pools and many other activities for the whole family.
Book your theme park tickets with us before you fly, to save time and money. Click here to view our tickets page.
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride from €150
Experience a picturesque hot air balloon ride over Orlando on this 1-hour sunrise flight.
Take in a spectacular morning view as the balloon glides effortlessly over the forests, orchards and waterways of Central Florida. From high in the sky, you may get to see Walt Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios and Disney Springs, to orange groves, forests, swamps and much more. Then enjoy a Champagne toast with post-flight snacks and receive your flight certificate.
- 1-hour Orlando hot-air balloon ride at sunrise
- Take in spectacular views of the early morning light over Orlando
- Enjoy a Champagne toast and post-flight snacks
- Receive a flight certificate at the end of your flight!
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with Transport from Orlando from €50
Take an out-of-this-world day trip to the awe-inspiring Kennedy Space Center from Orlando.
Spend hours exploring the NASA world-class facility, launchpads and rocket exhibits like Saturn V. You’ll have a chance to participate in the simulated Shuttle Launch Experience, see stellar IMAX films and get first-hand space stories at Astronaut Encounter. Upgrade to have lunch with a veteran astronaut and other sightseeing experiences.
- Kennedy Space Center tour from Orlando with optional upgrades
- Tour NASA's launch headquarters and the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Explore the Rocket Garden, Apollo/ Saturn V Center and see two IMAX films
- Get up-close-and-personal with veteran astronauts at the Astronaut Encounter show
- Upgrade your tour for an unforgettable opportunity to have lunch with an astronaut!
- Upgrade to Space Pass Plus to visit the Vehicle Assembly Building and other intriguing sights
- Pickup and drop-off from selected locations in Orlando
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Experience: Dine with an Astronaut and Up-Close Tour with Transport from Orlando from €170
Witness the epicenter of American space exploration with a trip to the awe‐inspiring Kennedy Space Center from Orlando.
While away the hours exploring rocket exhibits such at the massive Saturn V, participating in simulations, taking in stellar IMAX films and more at this world‐class visitor center. Your unlimited access pass includes lunch with a veteran astronaut and is great for the whole family!
- Day trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando including lunch with an astronaut plus KSC Up-Close tour
- Ride aboard a Space Shuttle for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience
- View IMAX screenings for a virtual trip to the International Space Station
- Have lunch with a NASA astronaut
- Learn how space vehicles are assembled during an Up-Close guided tour
- Round-trip transportation by bus from selected Orlando hotels included
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Orlando experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Cork or Dublin
- 7 nights room-only accommodation at the 4* Wyndham Orlando Resort, Orlando
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Transfers or car hire
- Theme park tickets
- Florida day trips or excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.