Sicily- Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea
From €1,799pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Price based on low season travel
- 7 Nights
- Sicily, Italy
- From €1,799pp bed & breakfast
Located on its own private bay, Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea is a charming villa style hotel set on the beach and just moments from the charms of Taormina town.
Once the privately-owned manor for an aristocratic British Family, Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea has maintained its stately manner and remains as one of the most exclusive seaside resorts in Italy.
Many of its rooms and suites boast large balconies or verandas with enchanting views of the Ionian Sea. A wellness centre offering spa treatments, a heated pool with sun loungers is located directly by the sea. Younger guests are entertained at the Smile Club while adults can avail themselves with the courtesy daily boat cruise around the bay or complimentary shuttle to Taormina centre.
Classical elegance oozes from each and every one of Belmond Villa Sant’ Andrea’s sixty rooms. Muted, neutral tones create a haven of calm with draped fabrics and rich silk adorning the ornate beds and antique furniture.
Nearly all the rooms and suites come with balconies or terraces overlooking the sparkling sea and rocky headlands of the bay.
Private transfers are 50 minutes from Catania Airport
"Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea's 'Restaurant Oliviero' is famous for its fresh seafood specialities, not to be missed.
Enjoy a complimentary boat trip around the bay or immerse yourself at the private beach.
Guests can use the facilities at sister hotel, Grand Hotel Timeo which is up on the hill just a stroll away from the charming town of Taomina. We highly recommend a Bellini at The Literary Terrace & Bar overlooking the bay."
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Private airport transfers
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 5* Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea, Sicily, in a deluxe room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.