Why camping Domaine des Ormes ?
- Large grounds with the coolest activities
- 4500m2 of aquatic fun in water park the Dome
- There's even an 18 hole golf course
Camping Domaine des Ormes
- Camping Domaine des Ormes has been built in the grounds of an old chateau that dates back to the 16th century. The tropical aqua paradise with no less than 12 waterslides is the main draw. From July 2019 you can dive into an even bigger water park, because that’s when ‘The Dome’ is opening. Kids can whizz down no less than 16 water slides! There are lots of activities on offer at this attractive location.
- The beautiful tropical aqua park with no less than 12 waterslides is a dream come true for all children. There's also an indoor pool, wave pool and water theme park. Time to relax? Take it easy on one of the sunloungers.
- From July 2019….The Dome will be open! The existing swimming area will be expanded into an even bigger aquatic paradise. 4500 m2 in size! The water park and wave pool are covered. There are 16 water slides in total, an outdoor pool with beach, a kids pool and a new wild river and water games. It’ll be the favourite spot for all water babies!
- Surrounding the charming old buildings are excellent facilities that include a restaurant, bar and underground soundproof disco. The bar overlooks the campsite lake where you can enjoy a spot of fishing or sailing.
- You can play tennis or hire a bike and there's also a riding school where you can try horse or pony riding.
- There's an 18 hole golf course surrounding the chateau.
- A good hamburger always tastes great, especially when prepared by the trendy FoodTruck. This mobile burger restaurant heads for Domaine des Ormes this summer.
- The newest hit on the campsite is the spectacular waterski track. A high speed water adventure on a wakeboard, kneeboard or banana. Everyone loves having a go.
- Feel like an active holiday? Then you have fun here with the zip line, climbing course & wall, archery, foot golf, golf, midget golf, biking, paintball, fishing, sports fields or water bikes!
Recommended by our region specialist
- "A large campsite with charming old buildings surrounding a castle that provides plenty of fun for children in the swimming pool. There is a sound proof disco and golfing facilities."
The surrounding area of Domaine des Ormes
- Dol-de-Bretagne is situated a few kilometres from the Brittany coast. It's a city full of history on the northern route through Brittany. The lovely beaches of this region are just a short drive from here.