Holidays To Spain
Valencia- 4* Senator Parque Hotel
From €430pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
04 Oct 2023 - 07 Oct 2023
Alternate travel dates available
- 3 nights
- Valencia, Spain
- From €430pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork to Valencia and spend four days exploring and soaking up the sun in this beautiful city.
Senator Parque Central is an urban hotel located in central Valencia, just 15 minutes' walk from the Old Town and Xativa metro Station.
Guestrooms here are sound-proof, with air-conditioning, a safe and complimentary mineral water. Bathrooms are furnished with a haridryer and amenities. A daily buffet breakfast is served in the dining room (not included). Guests may also relax at the bar. For your convenience, the reception is open 24 hours. There is a fitness centre and sauna, and free wifi is also available.
The surrounding area is full of great little shops, bars and rstaurants. Las Arenas Beach and Valencia Port are just 5km from the hotel, and the bus stops regularly outside the hotel.
Valencia Old Town Tour with Wine & Tapas in 11th Century Historic Monument from €65
Calling all lovers of Spanish culture and cuisine, this half-day Valencia walking tour showcases the city’s cultural delights and delectable bites. Alongside your guide, explore Valencia’s Old Town, and tick off highlights such as the Central Market (Mercado Central), town squares, and the Church of San Nicolas.
Then feast on a 10-course tapas tasting featuring regional wines. Enjoy an intimate atmosphere on this small-group tour, limited to 16 food lovers.
- Half-day culture and cuisine tour of Valencia's Old Town Ideal for first-time visitors and food lovers
- Tick off top Valencia attractions including the Central Market (Mercado Central)
- Feast on a 10-course tapas lunch including wine
Valencia Bike Tour from the City to the Beach from €29
Cycle from Valencia city to the beach on this small-group bike tour. Your guide will lead the way, which means you can focus on the scenery and pedaling. End up at the beach for a drink and a snack while discussing Valencian culture and history and asking any questions. A small group of just eight people gives you plenty of personalized attention.
- One drink with snacks at the end of the ride
- Small group of just eight people or fewer
- Sunscreen and bottled water included
- Personalized map with guide's tips and recommendations
The 10 Tastings of Valencia With Locals: Private Food Tour from €88
Discover the delicious Valencian cuisine on this 3-hour private tasting tour. Explore the city with your guide and hunt for the best flavors the city has to offer. Sample ten delicious tastings such as Spanish wines, sardines, jamon croquettes, horchata, and more. Learn about the history of the city and its cuisine from your informative guide as you stroll through the city’s gourmet market.
- Take a 3-hour private tasting tour around the Spanish city of Valencia
- Sample ten different foods and drinks from the region
- Walk around the historic gourmet market and discover the local products
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Valencia experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- 10kg carry-on
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Senator Parque Central Hotel, in a double room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Valencia tours, activities and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094, email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.