Holidays To Portugal
Porto- 4* HF Fenix Porto
From €499pp room-only
- Depart From
- Fly from Shannon
- Departure Date
06 Oct 2023 - 10 Oct 2023
Alternate travel dates available
- 4 nights
- Porto, Portugal
- From €499pp room-only
Fly from Shannon to Porto and spend a couple of days exploring the city's fascinating and vibrant culture.
Close to Arrábida Bridge, the HF Fenix Porto city hotel is located in the city centre. There is a plethora of shops, bars, restaurants and nightclubs and public transportation links within walking distance.
The river is a few minutes away, as well as Oporto's downtown and the Serralves Foundation. A few steps away are Casa da Música, Pavilhão Rosa Mota and its surrounding gardens. In the evening guests will find excellent restaurant offers and an exciting nightlife in the neighbourhood.
Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including Lunch and River Cruise from €116
Soak up Portuguese culture on this full-day tour of the Douro Valley, departing from Porto. Meet your friendly guide and settle into your air-conditioned vehicle, then relax on the short scenic ride from Porto to the Douro Valley. See the Douro Valley’s main highlights, like stunning port wineries, a 16th-century monastery, and picturesque landscape. Break for lunch at the charming village of Pinhão, in the heart of the valley.
- After a full day of sightseeing and sampling Portuguese specialties, enjoy a quick ride back to Porto.
- Take a day trip from Porto to the UNESCO-listed Douro Valley
- Spend the day sampling wine and savor a delicious lunch
- Take a relaxing river cruise from Pinhao
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Porto: 3-Hour Food and Wine Tasting Tour - Guided Experience from €74
Savor foods at Porto’s beloved cafés and markets during this food and wine tasting tour. Try regional delights, from sweet custard tarts to savory classics like a ‘bolinho de bacalhau’ codfish. Taste northern Portugal’s world-renowned export of Port and learn its history and cultural impact. With interesting gastronomy facts from your local guide, this food and wine tasting tour in Porto will keep your appetite sated.
- Porto food tour led by an expert local guide
- Learn about the history of Portuguese cuisine on a walk around town
- Sample traditional Portuguese dishes like codfish cakes and custard tarts
- Stroll through some of Porto’s best-looking neighborhoods like the historic Riberia district
- Visit generations-old taverns and traditional cafes
Port Wine Lodges Tour Including 7 Wine Tastings (in English) from €50
Appease your thirst for Port and learn about its production during this half-day tour in Porto. With your wine expert guide, visit multiple wine lodges and taste various Ports; learn how to identify the difference between Port families and how to taste them like a professional. Visit an interactive museum and a traditional wine cellar to learn about the history, harvest, and production of the wines of the Douro Valley. All tastings included.
- Half-day Port wine tasting tour in Porto
- Visit Port houses, including cellars and an interactive visitor center
- Taste different types of Port and learn how to distinguish them
- Learn about the history and production of Port in the Douro Valley
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Porto experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Shannon
- 10kg hand luggage
- 4 nights room-only accommodation at the 4* HF Fenix Porto, in a Comfort Double room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Porto city and region tours, activities and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.