Dubai & Middle East
Dubai- 5* Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers
From €1,480pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
01 May 2024 - 09 May 2024
Other travel dates available
- 8 nights
- Dubai, UAE
- From €1,480pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin to Dubai next summer and experience this luxurious, ultramodern city in the desert.
Contemporary, modern and elegantly understated, the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai, the Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, this 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving new business districts and just minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions.
Overlooking the tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel is the perfect base for business or leisure and is ideally situated for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
The Soul Fitness Club zone features cutting edge TechnoGym cardio equipment and a full range of free weights as well as a temperature-controlled infinity pool and a sun lounger zone. The spa offers seven treatment rooms and services ranging from massages and beauty treatments, to facials and skin therapies (extra charges apply).
Guestrooms here offer views over the lakes and Dubai Marina skyline, with tea and coffee making facilities and satellite TV. The spacious bathrooms offer amenities and a bathtub with rainfall shower.
This five-star hotel boasts several dining options. Try the Urban Bar and Kitchen, or Nosh restaurant with its themed buffet nights and great a la carte menu.
Dubai Aladdin Tour: Souks, Creek, Old Dubai and Tastings from €30
Delve deeper into the sights and culture of traditional Dubai than you could do alone easily on this tour. Rather than spend hours researching what to see, do and eat in old Dubai, rely on a guide to save time and ensure you don’t miss anything. Shop in souks with tips from your guide, cross the creek by “abra” water taxi, visit Dubai Museum, roam the Al Fahidi quarter and enjoy street food, Arabic coffee and other tastings.
- Roam the real old Dubai with a guide to ensure you cover the best bits
- Explore the city’s older areas with no homework or getting lost
- Visit Dubai Museum, haggle in souks, savor local foods and ride an “abra”
- Get insight into local culture and history you might miss otherwise
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing with Camel Ride & Dinner from €54
Head into the desert outside Dubai for an evening of dining and entertainment. First, climb aboard your own quad bike for an adrenaline-fueled adventure through the golden sands. Then, head to a Bedouin-style camp to participate in other activities such as sandboarding or camel riding as you enjoy traditional Arab music and dancing. A full buffet dinner is served in addition to tea, coffee, and other refreshments.
- Spend an evening at a Bedouin desert camp
- Dune bashing, quad biking, and other activities included
- Feast on a buffet dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ from €43
Admire widescreen views of Dubai’s skyline from the water without an expensive private yacht charter on this shared cruise from Dubai Marina. Settle aboard a gleaming yacht with sunbathing and seating decks, and absorb the landmarks as you glide over the Persian Gulf, snapping photos of the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, and other sights. Choose from various time slots and savor an on-board breakfast or barbecue depending on whether it’s a morning, lunch, afternoon, sunset, siesta, twilight, or moonlight cruise.
- View Dubai’s stunning skyline from the Persian Gulf on shared yacht cruise
- Fun and affordable way to enjoy a yacht cruise and see Dubai from the water
- Soak in the rays, pass the Atlantis, and snap shots of the Burj Al Arab
- Choice of departures, with each including on-board breakfast or BBQ
Save time, money and ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different Dubai experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price per person is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- Checked luggage
- Private airport transfers
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 5* Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers, in a superior room
Please ask us about adding:
- Travel insurance
- Dubai city tours and/ or desert day trips and activities
Please note:a city tax of AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night is payable locally.
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 4277094 or 01 6965135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.