Dubai & Middle East
Dubai- 5* Atlantis The Royal
From €3,119pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Travel up to Jan 2025
- 5 nights
- Dubai, UAE
- From €3,119pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin to Dubai and experience the incredible Atlantis The Royal hotel. Crafted by the world's leading designers, architects and artists, this is a destination where everything has been designed to challenge the boundaries of imagination.
Atlantis The Royal is located at the top of Dubai’s exclusive Palm Jumeirah, in the centre of the outer crescent.
Dining at Atlantis The Royal really is outstanding, there are several culinary highlights by celebrity and Michelin-star chefs. Enjoy the complimentary access to nearby Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Expect some of the most elegant rooms, suites and signature penthouses in the world, soaring 43 storeys high with infinite views of the Arabian Sea and Palm Island.
There are 17 premier restaurants and bars. Alongside all-day dining options and sky-high cocktails bars, there are several culinary highlights by celebrity and Michelin-star chefs.
Plus you will benefit from additional dining options at sister property Atlantis The Palm.
AWAKEN is truly different holistic spa and wellbeing experience inspired by the four elements of nature with its treatment rooms and Hammam sensorium.
Additional highlights included the largest jellyfish tank in the world, infinity sky pool, fitness centre and evening entertainment. Plus there is complimentary access to nearby Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Dubai Aladdin Tour: Souks, Creek, Old Dubai and Tastings from €30
Delve deeper into the sights and culture of traditional Dubai than you could do alone easily on this tour. Rather than spend hours researching what to see, do and eat in old Dubai, rely on a guide to save time and ensure you don’t miss anything. Shop in souks with tips from your guide, cross the creek by “abra” water taxi, visit Dubai Museum, roam the Al Fahidi quarter and enjoy street food, Arabic coffee and other tastings.
- Roam the real old Dubai with a guide to ensure you cover the best bits
- Explore the city’s older areas with no homework or getting lost
- Visit Dubai Museum, haggle in souks, savor local foods and ride an “abra”
- Get insight into local culture and history you might miss otherwise
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing with Camel Ride & Dinner from €54
Head into the desert outside Dubai for an evening of dining and entertainment. First, climb aboard your own quad bike for an adrenaline-fueled adventure through the golden sands. Then, head to a Bedouin-style camp to participate in other activities such as sandboarding or camel riding as you enjoy traditional Arab music and dancing. A full buffet dinner is served in addition to tea, coffee, and other refreshments.
- Spend an evening at a Bedouin desert camp
- Dune bashing, quad biking, and other activities included
- Feast on a buffet dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Full Day Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa Ticket 'At the Top' from €206
Discover all of Dubai’s top sights with a private tour guide during this full-day city tour. Go back in time and learn about the humble beginnings of the desert city in Old Dubai, including a boat ride aboard an “abra.” Then, see modern sights including Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, and tickets to the 124th and 125th floors of the towering Burj Khalifa.
- Get a 360-degree view of Dubai from the top of Burj Khalifa
- Learn about the city’s history from your private tour guide
- Explore Dubai in a private, air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Dubai Marina Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ from €43
Admire widescreen views of Dubai’s skyline from the water without an expensive private yacht charter on this shared cruise from Dubai Marina. Settle aboard a gleaming yacht with sunbathing and seating decks, and absorb the landmarks as you glide over the Persian Gulf, snapping photos of the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, and other sights. Choose from various time slots and savor an on-board breakfast or barbecue depending on whether it’s a morning, lunch, afternoon, sunset, siesta, twilight, or moonlight cruise.
- View Dubai’s stunning skyline from the Persian Gulf on shared yacht cruise
- Fun and affordable way to enjoy a yacht cruise and see Dubai from the water
- Soak in the rays, pass the Atlantis, and snap shots of the Burj Al Arab
- Choice of departures, with each including on-board breakfast or BBQ
Save time, money and ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different Dubai experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price per person is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- Checked luggage
- Private airport transfers
- 5 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 5* Atlantis The Royal Dubai, in a Seascape King Room
Please ask us about adding:
- Travel insurance
- Dubai city tours and/ or desert day trips and activities
Please note:a city tax of AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night is payable locally.
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown is based on travel 10th May 2024.
For more information please call us on 021 4277094 or 01 6965135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.