European City Breaks
Barcelona- 3* Atlantis Las Ramblas
From €325pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork or Dublin
- Departure Date
03 Mar 2024 - 06 Mar 2024
Other dates available
- 3 nights
- Barcelona, Spain
- From €325pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork or Dublin to Barcelona and spend three days exploring this colourful, cultural and exciting city.
The charming Atlantis Hotel Las Ramblas is located in the heart of Barcelona, next to the famous Las Ramblas. This hotel is close to Plaza Catalunya and to Universitat Metro Station, and the Gothic Quarter is less than ten minutes' walk. The El Born district and Picasso museum are both also within easy reach.
Guestrooms at Atlantis are air-conditioned, with a spacious marble bathroom, TV and laptop safe. There are a total of 50 rooms, with wifi available throughout. The dining room serves a hot and cold breakfast buffet.
Reception is open 24 hours a day and the common areas of the hotel are adapted for people with functional diversity. In addition, the Hotel Atlantis by Atbcn has a room specially designed for families, perfect for those traveling with small children. This accommodation does not accept pets.
Fast Track Sagrada Familia Guided Tour from €51
Sail past long lines of tourists trying to gain entry to Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia on this priority access tour of the modernist masterpiece. Accompanied by a guide, head straight inside to get fascinating insight into the history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral. Admire the opulent ceilings and stained-glass windows while learning about the building’s charismatic creator. Visit the museum to see exhibits on the cathedral’s history and observe original plaster models and design sketches.
- Skip-the-line tour of La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the stunning Barcelona monument with a pre-booked ticket
- Explore the UNESCO-listed cathedral with a guide and learn all about Gaudi
- Visit the museum to see a variety of artifacts like design sketches and plaster models
- Choose from several different start times to suit your vacation schedule
Barcelona Tapas and Wine Experience Small-Group Walking Tour from €95
Tuck into tasty tapas and traditional wines on this gastronomic tour of Barcelona. Get the inside scoop on Barcelona’s renowned foodie scene from a local guide and stop along the way to dine at the city’s best tapas bars. At each restaurant, sample an array of delicious Catalan cuisine, taste local specialties like Iberian ham, ‘’ or ‘pan con tomate’ (spicy potatoes, bread, and tomato), and choose from a selection of fine regional wines. You can choose between an afternoon or evening tour and upgrade to include a flamenco show.
- Get a taste for Barcelona's delectable cuisine
- Taste several tapas and wine in authentic places
- Enjoy tapas paired with regional wines
- Small group ensures personal service
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Barcelona experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin or Cork
- Priority boarding
- 10kg hand luggage
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 3* Atlantis Hotel Las Ramblas
Please ask us about great value:
- Barcelona city tours, activities and excursions
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 4277094 or 01 6965135, email firstname.lastname@example.org request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.