UK City Breaks
Liverpool Christmas Markets- 4* Mercure Atlantic Tower
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
15 Dec 2023 - 18 Dec 2023
Other dates available
- 3 nights
- Liverpool, UK
- From €399pp
Fly from Cork to Liverpool for a three night stay and enjoy all this vibrant city has to offer, with excellent shopping and nightlife, and fantastic Christmas Markets.
The four-star Liverpool Atlantic Tower hotel is a 12-story, 225 bedroom hotel that contributes to the city's stunning skyline.
Set on the edge of the city's commercial district, opposite the Royal Liver building, the hotel is within walking-distance to some of Liverpool's best attractions. Liverpool Lime Street station is less than a mile away, while back at the hotel guests can enjoy spacious modern rooms with some of the best views in the city.
The air-conditioned rooms feature LCD TVs, ironing facilities and a desk. Many offer views over the Mersey River. Enjoy great food at the hotel's bar and restaurant, or drinks on the terrace.
Liverpool Atlantic Tower hotel is just 10 minutes’ walk from Albert Dock and Liverpool One shopping complex.
The LFC Stadium Tour from €27
Home to Liverpool F.C. since the 19th century, Anfield isn’t just a stadium—it’s an icon of British sports history. On a behind-the-scenes tour, you’ll enjoy special access to the landmark, and will walk in the footsteps of Liverpool’s most famous players. Discover the Player’s Tunnel and visit the Away Team Dressing Room, learn more from your audio headset, and enjoy admission to the LFC Story.
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the famous Anfield Stadium
- Learn more from tour guides and from your included audio headset
- Choose from a number of convenient tour times throughout the day
- See the LFC Story with your ticket
The Ultimate Beatles Tour Experience in Liverpool from €82
Enjoy this tour like no other when you book this elite experience, with a uniformed chauffeur driving a replica of John Lennon’s iconic Rolls-Royce Phantom. Join a maximum of five other travelers to see the sights, from houses where the band members grew up through to the spot that inspired Strawberry Fields Forever (only open on certain days). Take home a guide to fuel your Beatles obsession further.
- Join the ultimate Liverpool tour for Beatles junkies... by Rolls-Royce
- Capture stunning photos with a replica of Lennon’s Rolls-Royce Phantom
- See sights from the band members lives and that inspired their songs
- Numbers are capped at six travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
Liverpool City Sights Hop On Hop Off City Tour - 24hr Ticket from €14
This is an ideal overview tour of Liverpool's main sights. Avoid the hassle of organizing car rental, and instead, go on this pre-planned sightseeing bus route of 14 interesting landmarks and attractions. Sights passed include the Royal Albert Dock, St. George's Hall, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Liverpool Cathedral, and plenty more surprises.
- See the best of Liverpool in a day with a convenient sightseeing bus tour
- Learn about the city during the drive through commentary
- Pass by sights associated with the Beatles—such as the Cavern Club
- Choose from top or bottom deck depending on the weather and your preferences
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Liverpool experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
This year, Liverpool Christmas Market has a new home in St Johns Gardens, William Brown Street and the North Entrance of Georges Hall.
Visit Santa’s village and take a spin on the Big Wheel. Stalls will be offering an array of Christmas gifts, arts, crafts and jewellery. Pick up some great personalised decorations and cute stocking fillers.
Enjoy great food, like Yorkshire Pud Wraps, burgers and sausages. There'll also be a variety of vegan stalls. Wash it all down with a drink at the windmill bar, the tiki bar or the new Bavarian bar- which will offer a selection of German beers and warm cider.
This year, Liverpool Christmas Markets will run from 18th November to 24th December 2023.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and Includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel, in a standard room
Please ask us about adding:
- Liverpool city tours, day trips and activities
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.