Mexico- 3* Riu Lupita
From €1849pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
15 Jun 2024 - 29 Jun 2024
Other travel dates available
- 14 nights
- From €1849pp all-inclusive
Fly direct from Dublin to Mexico and spend two weeks enjoying the all-inclusive experience at the Riu Lupita in Playa del Carmen.
Surrounded by lush vegetation and situated next to the Playa del Carmen Golf Course, the family-friendly Riu Lupita All Inclusive is located within walking distance from the centre of the popular holiday resort.
The white sandy beach, regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches of the world, can be reached by a complimentary shuttle. It is a perfect place to spend the holiday for families with children.
This place has a choice of pools, with the main one flanked by gardens. There’s a separate children’s pool, too. There are four restaurants to choose from, including a Mexican à la carte, steakhouse, and one by the beach. Plus you’re close to buzzing Playa del Carmen. There's also a private beach club. including . Plus, live shows are on most nights.
All rooms at this hotel come with an in-room drinks optic – meaning you’ll have your very own locally-branded spirits on tap in your room. You'll also have Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a minibar and a hairdryer.
Watersports are on offer also down on the beach, while there’s a floodlit tennis court back at the hotel. The hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens, and there’s a free five-minute shuttle bus to the sandy beach. Plus, it’s just 15 minutes’ walk to the shops along 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen.
Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour from €55
The Yucatan Peninsula offers visitors a treasure trove of history, from the pre-Columbian archeological sites of the Maya civilization, to 16th century towns settled by the Spanish. Experience this history firsthand with a full-day tour from Cancun or the Riviera Maya. See the ancient Maya site Chichen Itza (admission not included) the pyramid of Kukulcan, and explore the architecture in Valladolid. After a busy day exploring, refresh yourself in the waters of the Saamal, and enjoy a delicious buffet meal.
- Visit Valladolid, Chichen Itza (own expense), and Saamal on a daylong excursion
- Enjoy time for souvenir shopping, photo ops at the sights, and swimming
- Get great inclusions—sight entry, buffet lunch, and cuisine demonstration
- Hotel pickup provided from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya hotels
Exclusive Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus Cenote and Caves from €102
Explore coral reefs, ancient history, and nature in the Riviera Maya on an combination tour that features some of the best of Yucatan in a single day. Snorkel through the coral reef in the Caribbean Sea, visit the Tulum archeological site, and swim in a cenote, then explore a limestone cave and take a jungle walk. This tour includes entrance fees, a buffet lunch, and door-to-door transport from hotels in Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
- Tulum Ruins, Caribbean Sea snorkeling, and cenote combo tour
- Explore the Mayan Ruins in Tulum Snorkel through a coral reef in the Caribbean Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Priority Access: Xcaret Day Trip+ Night Show+ Transportation from €131
Escape for the day to Xcaret, Mexico's ecological and archeology park located in Riviera Maya. On this full-day trip from Cancun to Xcaret, swim in a lagoon, snorkel in the clear aqua waters of the Caribbean, and discover a network of subterranean rivers. Watch for monkeys, birdlife, and butterflies as you stroll through the jungle at Xcaret and take tours of the ancient Mayan archaeological sites. After the sun sets, enjoy folkloric entertainment that highlights the ancient Mayan culture around Cancun, Mexico. This Xcaret outing includes pickup and drop-off at most hotels in Cancun.
- Day trip to Xcaret, an eco-archaeological park located along the Riviera Maya
- Engage in a variety of water activities, including swimming, snorkeling, and exploring underground river channels
- Watch a mesmerizing night show of Mayan and Mexican music, lights, and dance
- Round-trip transport from most Cancun hotels included
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Mexico experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price per person is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- Checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 14 nights all-inclusive accommodation at the 3* Riu Lupita Hotel
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Local area tours, excursions and activities
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.