Grenada- Coyaba Beach Resort
From €1,959pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Price based on low season travel
- 7 Nights
- Grenada, Caribbean
- From €1,959pp all-inclusive
Fly from Dublin to Grenada and spend a week at the rustic and peaceful Coyaba Beach Resort.
Set in five and a half acres of colourful tropical gardens, Coyaba boasts an enviable location right on Grenada's stunning Grand Anse Beach.
The hotel's unique design is based on ancient Arawak Indian traditions and the rustic style combines perfectly with its beautiful beachfront setting. With a wonderfully peaceful atmosphere and some of the friendliest staff around, Coyaba is the perfect place just to relax and unwind.
There is a swimming pool with swim up bar, a fitness centre, table tennis and floodlit tennis court. Complimentary non-motorised watersports include sailing, kayaking and snorkelling and the resort also offers complimentary green fees at the Grenada Golf & Country Club (transportation and equipment hire are at an additional cost).
There is a 5 star PADI dive centre on site, offering scuba courses for beginners as well as some exciting wreck dives for more experienced divers. For those wanting to take things a little easier, reflexology, massage therapies and beauty treatments are all available at the spa.
Approximately 15 minutes' drive from the airport.
Arawakabana Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers al fresco fine dining in a lovely oceanfront setting.
The more casual Carbet poolside grill serves lunch and dinner. The oceanfront Cacique Bar & Lounge hosts weekly live entertainment and there is also a small beach bar and a swim-up pool bar.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea (a supplement is charged for some items)
- Unlimited drinks by the glass (excludes Champagne and premium brands)
- Non-motorised watersports including sailing, kayaking and snorkelling (up to 1 hour per room per day)
- Complimentary green fees at the Grenada Golf & Country Club,
- Tennis, table tennis, fitness centre and yoga
- Weekly live entertainment
The resort's 80 air-conditioned rooms are housed in two-storey pavilion style buildings scattered throughout the grounds.
Each is simply furnished and decorated in a colourful, tropical style featuring a king size or two double beds, ceiling fan, satellite TV, mini fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, bathroom with bath and shower, a sitting area and a private terrace or balcony with views of the pool/gardens or ocean.
"Guests return to Coyaba year after year, and once you've experienced the resort for yourself you'll understand why - relaxed and informal, the hotel offers a friendly welcome and an idyllic Caribbean setting
The gardeners at Coyaba must be some of the hardest working staff at the resort - the immaculate gardens here are always beautifully maintained
The 2 mile long stretch of beach at Coyaba is perfect for early morning walks - it's a great way to start the day and to build up an appetite for an indulgent buffet breakfast."
Price is per adult, based on two sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Airport lounge access
- Private transfers
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation in the 4* Coyaba Beach Resort, Grenada, in a Superior Collection Ocean View Room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Private tours, activities, day trips and excursions
- Ask us about extra-special upgrades, like a private path through airport security
- Upgrade your private transfer to a helicopter ride to the resort's private helipad
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown includes one night discount. Book by 29th Feb 2020.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.