Luxury Spa & Wellness
Singapore- Fairmont Singapore
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- From €1060pp
Fly from Dublin and spend four nights in the futuristic city of Singapore.
This award-winning hotel is conveniently located above the City Hall Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) in the heart of Singapore’s world-class shopping and entertainment and central business districts.
Fairmont Singapore’s personality and style is influenced by culture, traditions and heritage of its extraordinary surroundings – providing an oasis of elegance and luxury in the heart of the city.
Don't miss the harbour views from City Space rooftop bar, the Long Bar at Raffles just across the road, "The Chopsticks", a 61-metre-tall war memorial in the park nearby and the expansive St. Andrews Cathedral which offers complimentary guided tours of this early Gothic style sanctuary.
Housed in two towers, every room is a sanctuary of calm, affording spectacular city views from their balconies. Deluxe Rooms are furnished in a cool palate with a modern twist while Premier Rooms draw inspiration from Singapore’s local heritage. All have state-of-the-art facilities and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and rain showers.
Guests staying in Executive Club rooms have access to The Executive Club, an elegant private lounge that offers complimentary daily breakfast and evening cocktail hours with hors d'oeuvres, and for the ultimate in a Singapore city stay, the Fairmont Suites include Jacuzzis and a tantalising array of additional, luxurious amenities.
With 15 distinctive restaurants and bars to choose form, guests need never leave the hotel!
Innovative cocktails, extravagant spirit selections and impeccable service are all served with amazing city views at City Space - listed by the Sunday Times as one of the 50 Best Bars in the World.
For lunch or dinner head to Asian Market Café which offers a glorious buffet showcasing the breadth and depth of Halal-certified authentic pan-Asian cuisine. And for a stylish Chinese meal try - Szechuan Court & Kitchen - renowned for serving some of the finest Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine in Singapore.
Exquisite Japanese offerings are presented at Mikuni, and authentic Italian dishes are served up at Prego, or for healthier dining try the poolside Alligator Pear.
A challenging workout or a more relaxed approach to keeping fit? Fairmont Singapore makes it easy to stay healthy.
The 24-hour, state-of-the-art fitness facilities include a pool, a Jacuzzi, six tennis courts, a cardio theatre and strength-training area, a private fitness assessment room and a yoga studio.
Retreat to Willow Stream Spa and discover a world of rest and relaxation. Choose from 23 treatment rooms, including couple suites featuring private Jacuzzis, or unwind in the relaxation lounges, pools, whirlpools, cool plunge, steam and sauna rooms.
Small-Group Food & Culture Tour in Chinatown, Little India, Kampong Glam from €133
Singapore is a very diverse place, and on this food-focused walking tour, you can sample a variety of different cuisines as you explore the Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam neighborhoods.
Follow your tour guide through the streets and learn about the history, culture, and heritage of Singapore and discover where the locals like to eat. Get in-depth insights into each dish that you sample and hear stories about the local communities.
- Discover Singapore’s history, culture, and cuisine on a walking tour
- Walk through the Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam districts
- Sample dishes from the four main ethnic groups of Singapore
- Enjoy insider insights into the people and stories behind Singapore’s food
City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from €29
Go sightseeing at your own pace on this Singapore hop-on hop-off tour. Choose from either a 24-or 48-hour ticket, and enjoy the flexibility to explore the city across two different bus routes. While you’re on the open-top double-decker bus, listen to narration about the sights, and then hop off when you want to visit attractions on your own.
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Singapore
- Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours—your choice
- Enjoy loops within two bus routes for one price
- Tour Singapore at your own pace
Private Tour: Nighttime Sightseeing with River Cruise from €137
Make the most of a short amount of time in Singapore on this private nighttime sightseeing tour, perfect for overnight layovers or as a family-friendly alternative to nightlife.
Visit top attractions like Little India, in addition to sights only seen at night, like the synchronized light and music show at Gardens by the Bay. Tour also includes entrance to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and a Singapore River cruise.
- Private nighttime sightseeing tour of Singapore
- Visit top Singapore attractions like Little India
- Watch a popular light show in Gardens by the Bay
- See the city skyline light up on a Singapore River cruise
- Admire panoramic views from the observation tower at SkyPark (included)
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Private transfers
- 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 5* Fairmont Singapore, in a Fairmont Room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.